Chapter 18-Acting Strange

-Third Persons P.O.V-

-Three weeks later-

Freya and the Sundown Lyko pack only recently returned to school.

Erica made the comment to Kira how Derek would dissapear a lot.

"He may just be comforting her, but I feel like there's something about their family we don't know about. Her scent is similar to someone's, but I can't think of the name."

Kira nodded as they sat in Chemistry.

"I agree, she's also been acting weird, she looks like she's barely gotten any sleep."

The kitsune and werewolf looked over where the alpha sat next to Jayden, bags under her eyes.

They quickly looked away as the brunette looked over.

Allison smacked Erica's shoulder.

"Hey, shut it you two."

-Third Persons P.O.V-

Stiles and Logan were in the library after school working to figure out what had attacked them all. 

After weeks of research, they still had no clue what the black figures were. 

They guessed they were similar to the Oni, but they couldn't find anything that fit the description of what attacked them.

Logan went to a bookshelf and pulled a larger volume out, shocked by the weight, she stumbled into the shelf, causing it to sway and drop books.

Stiles catapulted himself out of his seat to catch Logan and put her steady. But it just caused her to fall backwards into his arms.

"Stiles, you make a good batman."

He grinned.

"And whys that?"

"Cause you saved me from the terrible books."

Logan giggled wildly at her dorkiness, but her laughter was cut short by Stiles' lips.

-Third Persons P.O.V-

Derek cornered Lucy, smirking down at her as his eyes went red.

"My my Mr. Hale. What in the moons name are you doing?"

Derek smirked darkly and kissed her neck.

"Marking my mate once and for all."

And with that, Derek bit into the skin where Lucy's shoulder met her neck, proving to the world the bond of them being mates.