Chapter 7-Pack Meeting

-Third Persons P.O.V-

"Derek, your cousin is planning something. We know it."

"Do you have proof of this?"

Scott awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

"Well UH, no. But she told me something today."

"And that was?"

"Watch your heads, cause claws can pierce skull."

Derek looked intrigued.

"What does that mean? It can't mean it's literal meaning can it?"

Everyone shrugged at Allison's question, thinking.

"As Allison said, it could mean the literal meaning. Werewolf crushing head with its claws, killing. Or it could have a different meaning."

Aiden and Ethan pull out research books and everyone started trying to figure out what it meant.

Anything they thought it could be ended up just seeming ridiculous when said logically.

"They're planning something, and I think it's in that book of Freya's."

Everyone nodded and Scott looked around.

"Derek, you try to talk to Lucy, try to get stuff out of her. Erica and Lydia, you have more classes with Freya so try to talk to her. I'll take her in the classes I have with her and Stiles and Jackson will try with Lucy during school."

"Stiles and I will also watch the two during free period"

The pack nodded and split ways, going and trying to get a good nights sleep before the next, more than likely, chaotic day.