Chapter 11-Full Moon

-Third Persons P.O.V-

Scott didn't know what took him over, he hadn't been so out of control of his wolf since his first full moon.

He was wolfed out, eyes red as his wolf took him somewhere he didn't really recognize.

Scott couldn't get fully back in control, he was just along for the ride, damnit, where was Derek when you need him.

It was when he heard a long and loud howl he understood where he was going, his wolf was tracking their mate.

He ran faster, getting scratched by branches and tripping lightly over stones or roots.

Whoever his mate was, they were deep in the woods, he didn't even have a guess who it could be.

But that didn't matter right now. All that mattered currently was finding his mate, he'd deal with who it was once he found them.

And seeing how impatient his wolf was being, they were gonna meet very soon.

Scott felt the tugging getting closer and he growled, sensing a second wolf near his mate.

He finally gets to a clearing, looking around Scott sees a short girl wearing combat boots standing next to at least a 6'3 guy, both wolves.

Scott tackled the guy, growling loudly, knowning the female was his mate. And this male was a threat to him bonding with his mate.

He and the male wolf tumbled around, scratching and growling. It wasn't until he focused on his face did Scott realize who it was.

Electric blue eyes, blonde hair, 6'3.

It was Jaden, that meant his mate was...it had to be...

But Scott didnt get the chance to finish his thought, because he was ripped off of jaden within moments. Landing on his back, feeling the sharp rocks and sticks that littered the forest floor stab into his back.