Chapter 12-Lost Memories and Logan Greystains

((Logan is the picture above))

((Kira and Scott are sort of together in this, it's more like they don't really know what they are, and so she cares for him and likes him. In case any of you read the chapter and get confused or something by that part.))

-Third Persons P.O.V-

"What do you mean you woke up naked?"

Scott sighed, frustrated as he and Stiles walked down the hallway towards his and Stiles' lockers.

"I was at home in my lacrosse uniform, duh. No, I'm telling you dude, I remember chasing a scent and soon after I found it I found another wolf with it and then I was getting thrown off of the wolf and the next thing I know. I'm waking up in the woods naked. Luckily my pants were nearby, nearly in shreds, but enough to cover anything."

"Thanks, I so needed that last part, I will have dreams of that weirdly for months now, thanks. Who was the wolf?"

Scott glanced around before harshly mumbling, the words angering him.

"Jaden."

Stiles gaped at his best friend.

"Like 6'3 scare the shit out of me Jaden?"

"Yeah, that Jaden."

Stiles was now staring down the hall as Scott messed with his locker combination.

"Hey man, who's that?"

Stiles points down the hall where a semi short girl stood, holding her books as she talked with Lucy and Freya.

"That's Logan. Logan Greystains. We have her in history class."

"Is she new?"

"Not really, she's been here a few months already I think."

"I wonder why she's talking to Lucy and Freya."

"Maybe they're friends. I get that Freya and all of her pack are a bit dangerous, but it's not like they're bad guys."

Stiles looked at his friend worried, not noticing Erica, Kira, and Isaac walking over.

"Dude, I wasn't saying any of them were bad. Man, why'd ya get all protective."

Before Scott could say anything in response, Kira had grabbed his shoulder, noting his red eyes.

"Scott, let's go talk. Erica and Isaac why don't you go take Stiles to Boyd and all them."

The other two werewolves noticed Scott's posture. He was in defense mode, perpared to fight at any second, but they weren't sure why.

But Erica was more then happy for an excuse to go see her boyfriend Boyd, dragging Stiles and Isaac with her.

Kira walked Scott to an abandoned classroom, setting him on what would be the teachers desk.

Neither noticed the hybrid alpha watching jealously.

"Scott, what's wrong?"

"Nothing Kira, lay off."

"I know something's wrong, you either tell me or I'll call your mom to get her to talk to you."

The teenage alpha glared at the girl in front of him.

"Fine..."

-With Logan, Lucy, and Freya-

-Freya's P.O.V-

I watched as Kira pulled Scott into an abandoned classroom, his eyes red. Barely I registered what Logan and Lucy were saying. I was too busy.

I felt my blood boil, and I knew exactly why.

I was jealous.

Oh this won't be good.