Chapter 8-Normal Schoolday

-Third Persons P.O.V-

Everyone did as they were assigned to do. 

Lydia and Erica kept close to Freya, sitting with her in classes and trying to talk to the Alpha, which was difficult due to her pack members always around and watching like Hawks.

Damn protective six foot tall werewolf hybrids.

Derek had gotten ahold of Lucy's number and was tracking it, seeing if he and Peter could get some stuff off it from the house without her finding out.

So far the two Hales had got nothing off the phone, it was pretty much sealed.

Jackson followed Lucy but usually lost her since they only had two classes together.

Scott and Stiles had the most difficult jobs, they had to watch the two girls during Their free period. Which proved to be more complicated than expected. 

How hard is watching two teenage female werewolves right?

Scott follows the leather jacket clad Freya to the library, but when he walks in, no ones there. 

He looks up and down the aisles of books, around the tables, behind the librarian's desk,  searching for the short brunette. But no luck, it was like she dissapeared out of thin air.

He calls Derek, who told him that he and Peter lost track of Lucy's phone.

Scott's eyes widen and he runs to find stiles. Finding him on the ground.

"Stiles!?"

He kneels next to stiles and checks his few wounds.

"I just...got my...ass ...beat by a fallen angel werewolf."

"Wait, you found out her other half?"

"No shit Sherlock, unless growing wings is a normal werewolf thing now."

Scott shakes his head and they sneak out of school, driving to the house where the others were gathered already.

"They disappeared from school. We have no clue where they are. But we did find out Lucy is half fallen angel."

"Great, so we got a bunch of werewolves/something's running around, and tonight's the full moon."