Chapter 15-Who Was It

((Made Malia a little ooc, sorry))

-Third Persons P.O.V-

"Okay, so someone's started attacking people again."

"So just another Tuesday in Beacon Hills huh?"

Everyone rolled their eyes at Stiles and Isaac.

"I say it's someone in Freya's Pack, if not the entire pack."

Everyone looked at Malia shocked.

"Why do you think that."

Derek and Scott looked annoyed.

"They show up out of hiding and then people start to die again, so not suspicious at all."

"Hey, Malia, lay off okay."

Malia leaned back as Stiles glared at her sligjtly.

"Listen, that's not enough proof to accuse them. Plus, they have somewhat of a code."

"A code? Half of the people in her pack have blue eyes. So if their code is killing innocents I understand. They don't have a code."

Derek glared.

"And how would you know that? Are you the cousin of the alpha of the pack? Do you actually talk to anyone in the pack?"

Malia shut up after Stiles gave her a look, not wanting to step over the boundary.

Who would be stupid enough to get Derek Hale mad?

Okay, many people have wanted to get Derek Hale mad, but that's not the point.

"Now, Scott and I tomorrow are heading over to Freya's pack territory. Us only. But my luck is Stiles will come, which will bring Lydia, and snowball so everyone comes with."

Everyone chuckled and nodded, knowing it was true.