Chapter 13-Jealously

-Freya's P.O.V-

I'm not like my packmates who say they don't get jealous. I'll flat out admit it too your face. I get jealous, and I don't care who knows.

To say I was jealous of Kira Yukamura would be an understatement. What did she do that made Scott and everyone else focus on her.

That was except two.

Isaac and Jackson, they had come back from France and London and had actually become semi friends.

They were still assholes too each other, but not as much. They at least tolerated each other for everyone else's sake.

I knew Logan didn't like Jackson. And Lucy seemed just annoyed at them both.

I cornered Isaac one day and smirked at him.

"I saw you staring at me today in English Lahey. You aren't super subtle, you and your scarves."

He seemed a bit flustered, probably having thought I was going to hurt him.

I smirked and kissed his jawline, getting my scent on him before walking out. Swaying my hips, knowing he was watching

One down, one to go.

-Time skip/Later that day-

-Freya's P.O.V-

I cornered Jackson shortly after his lacrosse practice, everyone else gone from the locker room, only him left after showering.

He smirked down at me as I pressed him against the wall.

"Well hello there."

I wink and smirk.

"Now now Jackson. You must know why I'm here, don't smirk like that."

He smirks more and I grin, rubbing my scent on him before kissing his shoulder and leaving.

-Scott's P.O.V-

I had the strongest urge to kill Jackson and Isaac where they stood.

Her scent was all over them, I couldn't even be in the same room without wanting to rip the two of them apart and then go take Her.

"Dude, whats up with you?"

I looked at Stiles and growled.

"She knows something. And is messing with my head."