Want to model

I was so tired coming back from the movie premier.
"I'm gonna take a nap." I said while slamming my body onto the bed
"C'mon it's only 4:00!" He shouted
"Where is your mom and dad?" I asked curiously
"There at the after party," he said " oh and by the way our selfie is going viral!"
"WHAT?!" I shouted
" Yep and even Tyra Banks like it." He said so calmly that I nearly freaked out!
"Wait fudging TYRA BANKS LIKED OUR MODELING SELFIE!" I shouted until his dog started  barking
"She even commented on it!"
"OMG WHAT DID SHE SAY, WHAT DID SHE SAY!" I shouted with glee
"Take a chill pill!" He said "She said she's coming over soon!"
"OMG SOON COULD BE ANY MINUTE!" I shouted again till the neighbors dog started barking
"Yah I think you need a nap," He said while laughing so hard he fell on his back "I'll leave you to sleep and wake you up when it's dinner."
Once he left I took my phone and checked the photo

@Coolcodin
Me and my lovely girlfriend @Selfiegirl modeling for Instagram at the premier of another mission. Catch it in cinemas today.

Comments:
@TyraBanks- gonna see you soon lovelies

OH MY GOD! After that I went to sleep! It was such a wonderful nap but then it was disturbed by CODIN!
"Wake up!" He screamed in my ear
"Why?" I whined back!
"Mom cooked something special," right then was when I realised she cooked for me "macaroni and cheese from scratch!"  He whispered and before he could finish I had gotten out of bed and ran downstairs.
"How are you Jane?" Mrs Lane asked
"Fine I guess," I said "but definitely better with your Mac and cheese!". Her laugh was just like it was in her movies. The thing about her is that she is not fake one bit unless your talking about hair colour.
"It was so hard to wake Jane up!" Codin complained
"Hey I love my beauty sleep!" I answered back
"I don't blame her," Mrs. Lane said "She is definitely better looking then you Codin!" Then me and Mrs.Lane high fived!
We are like best friends! After that wonderful dinner I went back up and slept.

The next morning I woke up to the doorbell. Codin was deep asleep and I was guessing so was Mr and Mrs. Lane so I went downstairs to answer the door. I opened it and to my surprise it was Tyra Bank.
"Good morning dahling" she said to me. In my mind I was freaking out but I chilled out and said
"Good morning," I was freaking out "The Lane family is still asleep."
"Oh it's fine lovely I was actually looking for you,"  WAIT WHAT " go get changed cause we are heading for breakfast!"