#SELFIE

"Excuse me," Tyra shouted at Shyenne "she ain't as skinny as you!" Ooh snap drama!
"Can we all just shut up," An anonymous voice came up behind Shyenne "Sheyenne has got an interview after this!"
No surprise it was her new manager Melanie Sweet's mom! Her name was Hannah Sweet!
"So if it isn't Hannah Sweet." Tyra said that like as if it was from one of that movies where the main character meets the enemy again.
"Tyra Banks, what a surprise!" Hannah said.
"Let's just get this thing started!" I shouted because I was sick and tired of hearing feuds all day.
"Oh and if it isn't Jane Rodriguez," she said with annoyance "The one who took Codin away from my daughter!"
"He chose me over your stupid violent daughter!" I shouted because my claws were just coming out.
"Let's just get this done and over with!" She said with her violent tone ignoring my remark.

Then the photographer came out of nowhere! He looked awfully familiar!
"Hello everyone my name is Red," He said " and I'll be your photographer today so I want to know only my models names!"
"THE Sheyenne Tard!" She said with confidence!
"Jane Rodriguez." I said trying to calm down from the earlier incident.
"What an exotic name!" Red said. Well his name is just unusual.
"Why thank you." Sheyenne said thinking it was her.
"I meant Jane!" Red shouted at her. She just ignored the remark though.
"Red tell them what we are doing today!" Tyra said pretending to be happy.
"We are doing a #Selfie article for our first issue of hot stuff magazine!" Red said with excitement.
"Sooooooooo!" Hannah Sweet shouted impatiently.
"You models will be taking selfies together pretending to be friends!" He continued.
We then pretended that we weren't arch enemies and took some really good selfies in the garden outside and I'm the fake beach set up at the back and I wore the best clothes ever! A nice long white loose dress and a short flowery dress full of nice colours for the garden and they curled my hair. It was amazing. After all that Red wanted to talk to me personally.
"You were so good out there!" He said to me with a smile.
"Well taking selfies is my hobby!" I said while laughing.
"You have star potential!" He said to me.
"Sorry to ask but how old are you?" I had to ask because he looked so young.
"Oh I'm 18," He told me while laughing "How old are you?"
"15 turning 16 in 2 months!" I said smiling!
"Could I get you some coffee before you leave," he said "Coffee bean is just next door!"
"Can't say no now can I!" I said laughing.
"Nope!" He said laughing too. I then told Tyra and she went off.

"One Chocolate ice blended please!" I said to the cashier. Then he looked at me strangely.
"Why are you reading my mind!" He said with a funny look.
"What you wanted to order the same thing!" I said laughing
"Yep!" He said and the cashier understood.
"That'll be 26 dollars please!" Before I could take out my wallet he paid for it!
"Sorry to be asking this to you," the cashier said "aren't you Jane Rodriguez!"
"Why yes!" I said with excitement.
"My daughter is a big fan," he said with a huge smile "could she have an autograph!"
"Sure." I then signed a piece of tissue then said it was to his daughter personally. He said thank you. Me and Red then sat down. Red then said something that could surprise anyone!
"Codin is my step brother."