Another problem

Melanie managed to get into my locker and put my history book back. Luckily our last lesson was history. I love history. I couldn't wait for lunch to be over and become history but before that I needed to take at least 10 selfies. I manage to finish getting all my selfies done before lunch was over. It was time for History. Mr. Drared was the best teacher ever. Making history so fun with all his jokes. "Ok guys it's time for the lolly sticks to decide who your sitting next to." Once he said that I was dreaded with fear. For you guys who don't know what lolly sticks in school means, it means that all the lolly sticks that the teacher has, has one of our name on an individual lolly stick so he picks it out randomly. My worst fear is getting Melanie Sweet sitting next to me but it was worst. "On table one," Mr. Drared shouted so everybody would stop murmuring about how they hated history, " will Jane, Codin, Melanie and Tino move to that table.". That meant a lot of trouble for me. Codin pulled me on to the chair next to him. I was in super big trouble. Melanie sat right across me so she could copy and Tino the exchange student sat next to her. Mr. Drared continued until it took up half an hour of fighting , shouting and detentions getting given out. Mr. Drared got so mad he let us have free time. Codin pulled me aside and asked " do you have time after school?"
" I thought you left me a note asking that?"
" No , then I better follow u!"
"Dont you have your mom and dads red carpet to attend to?" Oh yeah his parents are movie stars too.
" Nope they let me skip this one!"
"Fine then!"
He followed me to the janitors closet.
"Well well you decided to bring a companion." Said the anonymous voice but once it got closer I knew who it was.