Jealousy

I ran downstairs as fast as I could. All I could here were the voices of Codin and HER!
Once I got down the first thing I screamed was

"SHUT UP!"

Everything was silent. Shyenne (pronounced like that Jason Derulo song) was staring at me. A famous model wants to know about my life! It's exciting and scary at the same time.
"Who the hell are you to disturb Sheyenne Tard!" She said in such a violent voice!
"You have no right to talk to Jane like that," Codin shouted back at her "when she is a model she is gonna be better than you!"
Silence again......
"What the hell do you mean!" she said confusingly. Ok I seriously can't get over it Shyenne Tard knows me!
"I'm gonna start my first photo shoot today." I finally muttered out those words! Then She started to stomp away like the Prettiest Elephant ever and while doing that she said "I'll get you Jane Rodriguez!" And kept storming out until she did get out! She is damn slow! Codin looked at me surprised.
"What?" I asked

Silence again.....
I then went to shower and texted Tyra.
Jane: What do I wear?
Tyra: anything sweetheart we will be changing into something else anyway
Tyra: be there in 10

I just changed into my crop top that says #SELFIE with my skater skirt and then took at least 134 selfies while waiting for Tyra to pick me up. 'Honk honk' it was her blood red Ferrari.
"You are already looking super fly," She said to me with a huge smile on her face "you have star potential!" .
We then arrived at the photoshoot. It was for the newest magazine hot stuff.
"You will be working with the best of the best today," Tyra gleefully said "Shyenne Tard!" My face was as surprised as Shyenne's was. All she said was "Get that skinny worn out of here!". Well this gonna be fun.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 51  VIEWS! I just started and I'm so happy. You guys give me so much joy. Now let's try to get to 100 ok!
Bye Models