Christmas tree

*2 weeks later

I was finally discharged from my hospital and Codin was sadly still in a coma. Red was really sad and I was trying to find ways to cheer him up. It was a month till Christmas for goodness sake.

"Hey wanna go shopping for Christmas goods?" What I use to love my Christmas candles.
"It's fine." He was so moody.
"Why so sad." I went to sit next to him and rested my head on his shoulder.
"It's just me and Codin would usually buy our Christmas tree and decorate it by now."
"How 'bout we go and get our tree." After I said that he had a sudden smile on his face.
"Your not suppose to strain yourself though." He is really worried about me.
"Trust me nobody listen to the doctor." He laughed then bear hugged me. We stayed there and cuddled for a while then kissed.
"We'll go tomorrow because we need to go to the police station today remember." He said still smiling cheek to cheek.
"Ok I'll go get ready." I then ran up the stairs while hearing Red scream 'be careful' .
I was also getting more messages from my stalker/my mom's murderer. He/she has been also trying to get me through social media. Here's a few text messages and Instagram comments I had screenshot through my iPhone.

@selfiegirl

Hanging with @Redphotographs for our dinner date!
View all 123,765
@Jareshipper : Totally ship them. Gonna change my username
@erinna123: Relationship goals
@anonymous_hater: I will kill you one day Jane😈

Stupid person

S: I know where you live. Contact the police and you'll die faster.

@selfiegirl

Chocolate haven!!!!! #amazeballs
View all 500,000 comments
Aligram.is.awesome:😋😋😋
Katrina1345: omg I'm literally drooling!
Anonymous_hater: Stop pretending I don't exist

Stupid person

S: I will get you!

See I had to report him/her.

After I changed into my new clothes from H&M I got another text.

S: you'll turn me to myself at the police station. See ya!😈