Revenge is a dish best served cold 1

I sob into Codin's shoulder as he laces our fingers tighter. I can't believe Red would do this. Codin breaks the silence
"He thought you were never going to wake up!"

"Doesn't m-m-mean he could ch-ch-CHEAT ON ME!" I shout and go back to sobbing.

Codin rubs my back saying the 'you'll be fine' and 'it's ok' kind of lines. I then hear Diana's high heels clicking on the floor. She then passes Codin a packet of crisps and a questioning look spreads across her face. Codin then mouthed the Devils name.

"It's fine Jane, let me just say again no man deserves your tears!" She co,Es and sits and joins the hugging party.

It was a lot to take in. My b- well my ex boyfriend had cheated on me with my boss!

I then stop letting teardrops invade my face and let go of both of them. I wipe my stained cheeks and say.

"How long have they been together?" I ask as my fist starts clenching.

"6 months?" Codin looks at Diana trying to receive a up nod but then she just shrugs her shoulders.

"I guess so?" She replies.

I then come up with some brilliant revenge. I'll tweet my fans that I'm alive and once Red sees he'll probably come back sooner and I'll get revenge . I'll quit modeling for all I know, I don't want to be under a stupid lady who cheats with her colleagues boyfriend.

"Hey," I break the silence as Diana and Codin's face turns to me. "I'll tweet my fans then tell you guys what my revenge is!" I smirk.

"Finally 'fun Jane' is coming out!" Diana shouts receiving a questioning look from Codin.
---------------------------------

@selfiegirl
GUYS IM ALIVE!!!!
2.3 m retweets 3m likes

"Ok so out of that about 3 million people , Red should of seen this by now." Codin says looking at his phone.

Soon enough Codin's phone starts playing hotline bling only meaning that that is a phone call. Codin then picks up the phone and mouths to both me and Di that it's Red. Codin hits speaker so we could hear what Red was about to say.

"Hey, I heard Jane woke up!" He says joyfully.

"Why should you care, your with Tyra!" Codin shouts through the phone.

"Bro don't be mad, that girl was not even that hot anyways," Red says through the phone laughing "don't know what you see in her!" You could hear A girl laughing in the background. Probably Tyra. She still sickens me.

You could see steam come out of Codin's ears and nose.

"So you coming back to BREAK UP WITH HER OR NOT?" Codin shouts through the phone.

"Actually yeah I should get this over with right Babe!" He shouts referring to Tyra and you could hear her say 'duh'

"Be there tomorrow!" He shouts then the line ends.

Part 1 of Jane's revenge plan done.

"Since we're done for now let's rest." Diana says as she leans back into her chair.

"Actually Di could I talk to Jane alone." Codin mumbles

"Sure, I'll be getting vending machine food." She shouts as she hold her wallet out and walks out.

"She sure can't stop eating!" Codin chuckles at my comment.

"J-J-Jane," he stutters grabbing my attention.

"Yeah!" I say cheerfully.

"I-I-I love you!" He manages to get out.

I look down onto the floor and try not to make eye contact.

"I love you too." I say. He uses his finger and lifts my chin up.

"I'm sorry for everything I've done, could we try one more time?" He asks lacing our fingers together.

"Yeah." I say.

I then realise he is inches away from my lips. He then closes the millimeters.

We then hear sarcastic clapping and quickly pull apart from each other.

"Knew that was going to happen!" Diana shouts as she jumps almost tripping her landing because of her heels.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

OMG I AM SO SORYY FOR NOT UPDATING.

I had to practice hula dancing for another show. Yeah IK lol.

Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter!

XOXO 'Aaliyah 💁😝

P.S read swiping right if you haven't😚