Chapter 2

Hope's point of view

Here I am. Actually at a One Direction concert about to be 20 feet away from One Direction, my saviors.

I know this sounds cliche' but they really did save my life. Their music just speaks to me, I don't know. Maybe I'm just insane, but who cares?

I was waiting by the bathrooms for Jackie who was inside. As I was waiting I saw a tour bus pull up and I heard yelling from inside.

"Geez they seem excited" I said a little louder than I meant it.

The next thing you know One Direction is running out of the tour bus!

"Well that escalated quickly!" I accidently screamed quickly covering my mouth realizing what I had just said.

Louis came over to me skipping,"Hello beautiful! How are you on this lovely day?"

"Um....um...F-fine" I stuttered nervously.

Harry and everyone else came running over laughing. "LOUIS!" Harry exclaimed excitedly. He stopped in his tracks when he saw me.
"Hi.." he said almost whispering.

'Why would Harry Styles be nervous around me?' I thought to myself.

"Would you like a picture with us love?" Liam said breaking the silence.

"If its no trouble, I would love a picture." I said shyly.

"What's your name love?" Zayn asked couriously.

"Hope." I said calmly.

Harry rushed to take the picture with my phone then put something into my phone and handed it back.

Harry came up to me and I hugged everyone good-bye as they were being whisked away by Paul.

Jackie had come out of the bathroom only to find me on my phone.
I had a text from Harry.

'Hello love. Its Harry. It was nice meeting you. I hope you can come backstage after the concert. Thanks.
xHarryx'

"Hello?! Earth to Hope!" Jackie said to me desperately trying to get my attention.
"C"mon we're gonna be late!" she said dragging me to the concert.