Chapter 1

Kelley's PoV

I take another drink of the alcohol that's taken over my life. My hotel room is covered in beer bottles. Why I'm doing this you think?

Hope Solo.

Hope's PoV

"You can't just divorce me!" I yell at Jeremy. We've been fighting for months now but I don't want a divorce.

"Yes I can. Somethings happened to you. You've become violent and selfish. I've signed the papers now all I need is for you to sign it to." He says. I sigh. I know I'll never change his mind. And he's made me ticked off. I am not selfish and violent.

"Fine I'll sign them but I am not selfish."

"Yes you are. You are the cause of Kelleys drinking and cutting problem. And don't even try to deny it. You know it. And when you go back to camp, you need to apologize to her and make up." I open my mouth to say something sassy back but I end up closing my mouth and sign the papers.

"Get out." I say flatly. He walks out. I sit down. Oh boy. Next camp is gonna be long.

Tobin's PoV

"Come on Alex! It's time get Kelley them the airport." She runs down the stairs.

"I'm here. Now let's go!" She grabs my hand and pulls me to the car.

* At the hotel that Kelleys staying at*

"Kelley! Open up!" I yell. We've been knocking for 10 minutes. Our flight leaves in half an hour. Finally she opens the door.

"Hey guys!" She slurs and I instantly know that she's drunk. "Let's get going!" She runs back in. Probably to go get her suitcase. I look at Alex and know that we're thinking the same thing. We follow Kelley inside.

The place is covered in beer bottles I think I see blood too. I gasp. There's a bloody knife on the floor.

"Kelley! What have you done!" Alex yells. She turns around and sees Alex holding the bloody knife. She falls to the floor and starts sobbing. We run over to her and hug her as tight as we can.

"It's okay Kelley. We're here. We're here." I whisper in her ear. I hear Alex whisper some nice soothing things as well.

"Alex. Go get her stuff I'll meet you in the car. " she nods her head and gets up. "Kelley I need you to get up. Our flights gonna leave soon. You don't need to talk about it know but we need to leave." She nods her head and slowly gets up. "That's my girl." I say. She holds my hand tightly as I help to the car.

We go thru security quickly and board our plane. Kelley sits I between Alex and I. After she's fallen asleep on Alex's shoulder Alex whispers to me.

"What do you think is wrong. Or what happened?" I shake my head.

"I don't know. I'm worried. Did you see all the beer cans and blood? Somethings really wrong here and I intend to find who made like this. And when I do he or she is in big trouble."