Chapter 2

A/N: PoV changes a few times

Kelley's PoV

Well my secret is out. I didn't have for a long time. Only two weeks but Alex and Tobin still found out. At least it was them rather than anyone else. I woke up. Alex was shaking me.

"We're here Kells." She says softly. She gives me a small smile. I lift my head from her shoulder and rub the sleep from my eyes. Yay. I'm in New York for training camp and I'll probably be sharing a room with the person I hate most.

Before the argument and fight with Hope we were best friends and I even had a crush on her and nobody knows that except Alex and Tobin. My best friends. Everyone else thinks that were best friends still. The coaches likes to put best friends together for camps.

We walk off the plane and go through security. Were greeted at the end of security by Julie and Christen.

"Hey guys!" I say and wave. I've gotta pull myself together for camp. No one can know about what's happened.

"Hey Kelley! Sup Tobin. Hey Alex." Julie says.

"Not much." Says Tobin. We walk together to the team bus that's going to take us to the hotel. We have to wait till everyone gets here then the bus will leave so we may have to wait awhile depending on how many people are here.

When we walk into the bus I see the Meg(h)ans, Abby, Christie, Alyssa, Ali, Ashlyn, and unfortunately Hope. Alex and Tobin squeeze my hands and sit down in seats ahead of Hope. I know I have to sit down next to her if I don't want anyone to be suspicious.

I stiffly sit down next to her. She listening to music and has her eyes shut but I think she hears me and she opens her eyes and they widen slightly.

"Hey Kelley." She says. I try not to strangle her. "We need to-"

"Not now. Maybe later. I'm not ready." I cut her off. I whisper too so that no one can hear me. She nods her head and goes back to listening to music. I relax as well and wait for the rest of the team to get here.

Alex's PoV

I can't believe what I've seen. I'm heartbroken and agree with Tobin. Whoever made her do this is gonna pay. When we get onto the bus we squeeze her hands and walk to to our normal seats a row in front of where Kelley and Hope normally sit.

It's strange though. I don't hear much talk from them. I think that their both just tired. I sit back and relax. I look over at Tobin. She's sleeping on my shoulder. She's so beautiful. Stop it Alex she's your best friend. She would never have the same feelings, I think.

Ever since I came to the team I've had the biggest crush on her and might even love her. But I've never had enough nerve to tell her. Everyone on the team knows I like her but Tobin. I'm glad they've kept it a secret for so long.

Oh well. I lean my head onto her head and fall asleep.

Hope's PoV

All week I've been planning on what I'm going to say to her. I didn't mean to make do what she's done. The only way I found out about what she's been doing lately is because Jeremy went to go and apologize for me for my actions and caught her cutting herself and beer bottles littered on the floor. When she sat down next to me I got butterflies. She told me to stop talking and that we'll talk about it some other time.

I feel guilty now but she still hurt me.

Tobin's PoV

We finally arrived at the hotel after waiting two hours for the whole team to get to New York. When we get to the hotel we all go to the board that tells us who we're rooming with. I'm with Alex. No surprise there. Kelley is with Hope. Maybe Hope can help
Her with her problem.