Chapter 9

Kelley's POV

Once they finally stop pestering us for answers we go to the bus. I sit next to hope like I usually do.

I turn my head and smile at her. She smiles back and takes my hand. We continue to smile at each other till its time to get off. Even then we don't really stop looking at each other and smiling.

I think I'm in love.

Julie's POV

I watch Kelley's and hope smile at each other the whole way home. Then watch them smile at each other still and get off.

I'm surprised they didn't run into anything.

"Julie. What are you looking at?" Christen asks.

"Kelley's and hope. They are so in love." I say looking at her. By now everyone but Tobin, Alex, and Ashlyn had gotten off. Ali was waiting for Ashlyn outside.

"Ya. But so are we." We put our foreheads together.

"Yes we are." I whisper. Our lips connect.

"Get a room!" Tobin yells at us. We seperate and Alex hits her arm then we all laugh. Those three were the only ones who knew about us.

"Okay lovebirds. Let's go. They'll get suspicious." Ashlyn says.

"You just want to see Ali." Tobin says. Ashlyn sticks her tongue out at her and Ashlyn does the same.

"Maybe." She says. They try to keep in a smile but can't and end up laughing. Alex gestures for us to come with her off the bus.

"Their in there dying. Don't worry and come with us." Alex says to Ali. She laughs and follows us to the hotel.

We go straight to the eating room. It's really hard for me to not kiss christen while we are with our teammates.

I can't help but smile everytime I look at her and laugh at everything funny she says no matter how cheesy it is.

Christen on the other hand does I better. But she does smile at me a lot.

"Hey. Julie. Let's go to our room. I want to show you something." Christen says.

"Okay." We say goodnight to the team and go to our room. "So what do you want show me?" I ask once the door shuts.

"I didn't. I just wanted to do this." She grabs my shirt and pulls me to her. She kisses me hard.

My tongue slides along her bottom lip asking for entrance. She denies it and I pin her arms above her head. I force my tongue into her mouth. I explore and she tries to break her arms free.

I feel her leg move inbetween my legs and push against where I need her most. I moan and she breaks her arms free. She moves me around pushes me against the wall. She puts her hands on my butt and picks me up. I wrap my legs around her waist. She moves her mouth to my jaw line then my neck quickly finding my pulse spot.

She then carries me to the bed and roughly shoves me down onto it. She rips her shirt and bra off before ripping mine off. We kiss hard.

I put my hands on her waist and flip our positions. I start leaving wet kisses all the way down her body. I tug her pants a little.

"Take them off." Christen says roughly. I smirk and pull the off. I kiss her thighs and slowly lick her folds. "Fuck Julie. Don't tease."

"What do you want me to do?" I ask. She sits up and looks me in the eye.

"I want you to fuck me." I jam two fingers in. Her back arches. I continue to rapidly thrust my fingers and curl them in the right places. Curse words flow out of her mouth and wimpers. I add a third finger and she goes over the edge.

"Julie!" She screams. Her hips buck. The words whimpers and bucking slowly comes to a stop as she comes down from her high.

I come back up and kiss her. She flips us around and goes straight to my pants and takes them off. She starts licking my folds.

"I'm close. Don't stop." I moan. She slowly adds a finger. Then two. The licking and fingers make me go over. I scream her name.

She helps me ride out my climax and then pulls the covers over us.

"I love you." She whispers to me. I wrap my arms around her and plant a kiss on her nose.

"I love you too." I reply and we fall asleep.

I need requests for the story! I'm going blank with ideas