Chapter 11

Alex's POV

Today we leave camp. It had been a great few weeks. Tobin and I were heading back and Ashlyn and Ali were coming with us.

"Can I hold your hand?" Tobin asks as the plane starts to take off.

"Of course silly." I say. I hold out my hand and she grips it. I had forgotten that she hates landing and take offs.

Her face pales. Ali leans over to me.

"Is she okay?" She asks softly. The plane straightens and Tobin relaxes but stil grips my hand.

"Ya. She just doesn't like landings and take offs." I reply. She nods and leans back on Ashlyn.

Finally our plane lands. I was a little nervous to go back to our house. I'm sure that it was a wreck. I don't know about Tobin's side but I know most of mine was.

We pull up into the driveway and start to unpack the bags. We head into my side.

The living room wasn't very messy. But the rest was.

"Woah Alex."Ashlyn says going into the kitchen. I stand back and watch the others explore the house. Tobin looks sad and wanders quietly through my half.

"So where do we start?" Ali asks.

"Kitchen?" Ashlyn says. So we start there. It doesn't take us that long to clean it up but the other parts may take longer. My room was fairly clean. Tobin and I slept in there.

"Alright. One more room then we can start in Tobin's side." Ashlyn says.

"Uh. You know what. My side doesn't really need it. It's okay. Thanks though." Tobin says defensively.

"Tobin. What's wrong?" I ask carefully.

"Nothing. It's just that we don't need to waste time on my side." She says.

"Well there's obviously something up with your side. And I want to check it out." Ashlyn and Ali just watch not knowing what to do. Tobin tries to stop me but soon gives up.

I go around the pool to the screen doors on the other side. I open them and walk in.

I'm hit with the smell of smoke and alcohol and something else I can't figure out what. I walk around and the others trail behind me. I come to the room Tobin obviously slept in.

It had beer bottles everywhere. The smell of smoke and beer was very strong in here. The covers were messily thrown over the bed and clothes littered the room. I turn and face Tobin who was squaring out in hall with her head in her hands. I squat down in front of her.

"Tobin." I say softly putting a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm so sorry lex." She softly says. I rub her arm.

"It's okay. I'm not mad." She looks up.

"Your not?" She asks.

"No. I drank too. Though did you smoke? Is that what I'm smelling?" I ask.

"A little. And I also played around with fire." She holds out her tattooed arm. "Feel it." I reach out and move my hand up and down her arm.

"You burned yourself?" She nods.

"Not on purpose. Well once it was. But the rest was an accident." My hand reaches her wrist and I feel lines. I know what they are but I don't ask. I help her stand up.

"Come on. Let's get this place cleaned up." I say.

Within a few days the house looked good as new again and smelled fresh instead of alcohol, smoke, and fire.

Meghans pov

So. Morgan and I have been dating for a month now. We have never gone farther than making out or cuddling. Sure we came close a few times but either she stopped it or we just end up not doing it.

I think that I'm ready and I thought that she was too. We've said I love you and all that. But I didn't know what to do. I wanted to have that closeness with her but can't.

I sigh.

"What." Morgan mumbles. We were in Houstan at our apartment. We were watching a movie and she was cuddled into my side with her arms loosely around my waist.

"Nothing." I lie.

"Somethings wrong. You only sigh if somethings bothering you. So might as well get it out." I sigh again.

"I wanna have sex." I say. She looks up at me. I look down at her.

"What?" She asks.

"I want to have sex with you. We're both ready I know it and so do you." I say firmly.

"How do you know I'm ready. The only reason I've been waiting was to see if you were really the one. If I knew you were I'd do it with you." I move away from her.

"So you don't know if you want to be with me?" I ask starting to raise my voice.

"No! I do. I just. What if this doesn't last?" I get up.

"I'm gonna do everything I can to stay with you but if you're having doubts then just forget it." I say steaming.

"Please Meghan." I hold my hand up.

"No Morgan. You obviously need to think things through. I'll give you time. But no matter your decision, I'll always love you." I say.

And with that I leave the room.

People! I'm having writers block! What should I write?!