Chapter 10

Alex's POV

I wake up and feel Tobin's strong arms around me. I flip around so I can face her. She of course doesn't wake up when I do. I smile at the sight her relaxed face.

We hadn't slept with each other in so long. I missed it. I'm gonna do everything I can to stay with her. I've ignored Servando's calls even.

I must've blanked off cause I don't see Tobin wake up.

"Babe." She whispers. I look back down and smile. I kiss her softy. We pull away after a minute.

"Morning." I say. She smiles really big.

"Do you remember when I promised that every morning I would stay in bed till you woke up and give you a morning kiss?" She asks. I nod. "I'm sorry I didn't keep it." Her smile fades.

"It's okay. I forgive you. What matters is that we are together again and that we love each other." I frown. "You do love me right?"

"Are you kidding? I'll stop loving you never." I put my hands on her chest.

"Never?"

"Never. I promise. And if I break it you can kill me." I smile. She takes one of my hands and kisses it. I kiss her again before we get up and ready for training.

We go down for breakfast holding hands and occasionally kissing.

"You guys are so cute I'm gonna barf." Pinoe says.

"Please don't." Syd says. We laugh. "I still have a hard time believing you guys ever fought. You're to in love." We sit and I kiss Tobin's hand.

"Well. It's gonna happen sooner or later with every couple." Tobin says.

"It hasn't with me and Dom."

"Just wait." I hit her arm.

"Don't scare her." I say.

"Sorry." She says and eats her food.

"It's okay Tobin. I wonder if Pinoe and Sara have fought." Syd says.

"Nope. We are also to cute to argue." She says smiling.

We all laugh.

Christens POV

"Do you think we'll ever argue and end up like Tobin and Alex?" I whisper to Julie. She was watching Alex, Pinoe, Syd, and Tobin laughing really hard.

She looks at me and takes my hand.

"I don't know. But if we do then I'll do anything to make things right. I don't think I could stay mad at you for long." She says.

"Same. Your to lovable to be mad at."

"So are you. I love you." She leans in.

"I love you to but you know we're in public?" I say leaning away and acting like we were just teasing. She goes red.

"Sorry." She mumbles.

"It's okay. Maybe we should tell them." I suggest.

"Maybe we should. How do we tell them?" I smirk.

"I have an idea." I lean over and kiss her. She's shocked but kisses back.

"What!?" Pinoe yells. We smile in the kiss. I feel someone tap on my head. I pull away and look up. I see a smiling Tobin with Ashlyn and Alex on her sides. I see out of the corner of my eye everyone frozen staring at us.

"Yes?" I say.

"What are you doing?" Tobin asks.

"Kissing. And you interrupted us." Julie says. I can't help but smile. We lean in to kiss again. Tobin pulls us apart.

"So you purposely outed yourselves to the team?" She asks.

"Yes. Did we not make that clear earlier?" Christen says. She shrugs and leaves.

I turn and face Christen again. We kiss each other and then go back to eating.

I kinda want to keep writing HELLO. What do you think?