Chapter 6

Ashlyn's POV

"Ali!" I shout and pull her back right before the car hit her. "What were you doing?" I ask checking her over to make sure she was alright. She looks down and shrugs.

"I don't know. Didn't see it. Sorry." I take her hand. She looks up at me when I do.

"Try not to scare me again like that alright?" I say smile a little. She smiles a little too.

"Okay." We start walking back to the hotel.

"Come on. I need to tell you something." We walk down to our room and shut the door softly behind us.

"So. What is it?" Ali asks sitting down on her bed. I sit across from her and take her hands in mine.

"I wanted to say earlier that... I love you Ali."

"I love you too." She says. I laugh a little.

"Not in the friend way. Like really love you. That's why I call you princess. I've thought long and hard about these feelings. I'm sure that you're the one." I say.

"That was cheesy." She says smiling. I smile.

"I guess. But it's true."

"And I love that. For the longest time we've flirted and kissed a little and I always wanted to make it real. I love you too Ashlyn. I can't help but feel like we are meant to be together. I feel sparks whenever we touch."
I breathe a sigh of relief.

"Oh. You don't know how happy I am to hear that." We laugh.

"So... Um... Ali. Will you be my girlfriend" I ask shyly.

"Of course. Why you being shy?" Ali asks.

"Cause. I rally wanna kiss you." I say looking into her eyes.

"Well?" She says. It takes me a minute to get her. But then I kiss her. It was amazing. Better than our usual pecks. I swear I saw fireworks and trumpets. I pull away after a minute.

"Wow." I say in a trance. She smiles. We put our foreheads together.

"Ya. Wow. I love you." Ali says softly.

"I love you to princess."

A/N: short chapter. Hopefully updating a little more today then after wards I may not be able to update like everyday. It'll be once or twice a week.