Chapter 12

Morgan's POV

The second she left the room I made my decision. I run out and see her close to the front door.

"Meghan Elizabeth Klingenberg. Don't you dare leave." I say sternly. She stops and turns around. She had an angry look on her face. She hates her middle name.

"What?" I grab her hand and pull back into our room.

"Your the one." I tell her.

"What?"

"It's you. I love you and don't want to be with anyone else. I'm sorry. Is it to late?" I ask.

"No. I'm just surprised how fast you made that decision." I smile. I grab her face and pull her lips to mine.

She pushes me down onto the bed and climbs onto me and pins my hands above my head. I allow her to explore my mouth before she attacks my neck and jaw leaving love bites. I allow her to take the lead.

She releases my hands and takes my shirt and bra off in one swift motion. My hands creep up her shirt and she allows me to take it off.

She starts leaving kisses all over my body not leaving one spot untouched. She messes with my pants before slowly taking them off.

"S-stop teasing." I stutter as she kisses my thighs.

"As you wish." She says before sliding two fingers in. My back arches.

She thrusts faster and faster and I feel myself close.

"D-don't s-stop. P-please." She adds a third finger and I go over the edge. She kisses me to quiet my whimpers and moans. She helps me ride out my high.

She slides her fingers out and licks her fingers.

"You taste good." She says and smirks. I smirk.

"If really like to return the favor but I can't feel my legs." She switches our positions so that I'm laying on her.

"That's okay. Get some rest. I love you." She whispers.

"I love you Meghan." And with that I fall asleep.

The next day

"Come on Meghan. We got practice!" I yell to Meghan. She comes charging down the stairs.

"Sorry. I'm ready now." She pecks me on the lips before heading out.

Tobin's POV

Alrx and I have never been better. We havnt fought. Haven't talked about the past. Everything's great!

Joking. We've fought. We've talked about the past. In fact. That's what we fight over the most. That's what we were doing right now.

"What if it happens again? You've never been able to control yourself at clubs." Alex says. We were about to out to a club with Ali and Ashlyn.

"It won't Alex! How many times must I repeat myself? I love you! I don't want to go through that again! It broke my heart and yours and I don't think either of us could deal with it again." I say back. I was so desperate for her to understand this.

"I love you too." She mumbles mad looks down. I step up to her and wrap my arms around her. She starts to cry into my chest.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you. Let's not go tonight."

"It's not cause you yelled. You're right. You always are. We can go tonight. But please don't leave me." She softly says.