Chapter 10

Hey guys I know it's been ages but I finally updated!!! Took me awhile I know but I've had a lot of exams recently but now I have a week off to update as much as I can. Forewarning: There are some misspelled words later on but there supposed to be there because Nev and Nadia are drunk. I was wondering as well if anyone could make me a great cover because I really need one!! I've rambled so much now so I'll let you read...

***

Nev and I put the bags down before heading into the living room. We both collapsed on the sofa letting out huge sighs. We looked at each other before bursting into laughter.

“Oh God it’s been ages since we’ve hung out!” Nev said after the laughter had died down.

“I know it feels like forever! Do you want a cuppa?” I asked her whilst getting up.

“Um, Nadia a cuppa sounds nice and all but let’s live a little! Grab the booze!” I couldn’t help but laugh at her as I made my way into the kitchen. I followed her orders and grabbed a bottle of wine, some beer and two classes. I made my way back over to Nev and set the drinks down on the table.

“Woo hoo!”  Nev said as she grabbed a glass and the wine bottle, I however took a beer.

“So… Nev, who is this guy who is on your mind?” She seemed to become shy and nervous.

“Well he’s a guy…”

“You don’t say!” I replied being sarcastic. “Which one is it?”

“Well…”

“Spit it out!” She was deliberately stalling herself.

“Ok… so it’s not Ryan, he’s a great guy and all but he already has a girlfriend.”

“Oh yeah Rachel or something… so it’s either Andy or Adam?”

“Well, it’s kind of both…” And this my draw dropped. How could she like two guys at the same time?

“What do you mean both?”

“Well I like them both but I can’t choose!”

“Have you even spoken to either of them?”

“As a matter of fact I have!”

“When?” I was getting more and curious as to what Nev had been up to these past few days.

“Well the other day I was out walking in the park, and I bumped into Andy. We got to talking and he ended up taking me to lunch. He was really sweet and everything and I found out we have loads in common! And we’ve met up a couple of times since… like at the cinema and for dinner and we’ve really got to know each other!” This story just got a whole lot more interesting!

“And what about Adam?” At this point I was extremely curious.

“Well remember that summer a few years back and I had to go stay with my Nan back in Brighton?”

“Yes…” I was wondering where this story was going.