Chapter7- Vampires

We ran all the way up the clock tower and ended up in a room with stone walls. In the middle of the room, there was a pit in the middle with Simon hanging over to it.

"Simon!" Clary exclaimed. She ran over and reached out towards him. He didn't move or do anything. I ran over to the other side of the pit with Isabelle. Jace, Damion, and Alec got a long plank of wood and passed it over to us. There was now a little bridge Clary could walk on.

She slipped off her boots and threw them to the side. She carefully walked across the plank and over to Simon.

"They don't want you!" He said as she helped him. "They want the cup!"

"Simon, we're going to get you out of here." Clary reassured. "Come on." She carefully walked him across the plank and I ran over to help her with him.

"I've got it." Izzy said helping me with him. I nodded and draped his arm over her shoulder. I walked cautiously down the stairs with my seraph blade in hand.

"Gabrielle." I whispered. My blade was glowing with heavenly fire that illuminated my face.

We walked down all the stairs until we got to a big ball room. I looked around and saw no one.

"Come on, let's get back to the Institute before some vampires find us." Isabelle said. We got to the center of the ball room when Damion spoke up.

"Guys!" He exclaimed. I spun around and saw many vampires standing there. I slowly put my hair in a ponytail and turned back around. There were more. I took out my silver steak in one hand and tightly gripped it in my hand. One of them screamed and then they all charged at us.

"Here's where hell breaks loose!" I yelled. Jace laughed as he stabbed a vampire. I saw Simon and Clary heading towards the door. I uncurled my whip and killed a vampire charging towards me.

I looked back over to where Clary and Simon were but I couldn't see them. But, I then heard a scream come from under a table. I darted over and stabbed the vampire that was on top of the table. The blade went through the table. I looked under the edge and saw Simon and Clary crawling under it glaring at me.

"My bad." I said. I jumped over and went to help Damion. Before I knew what happened, some one was grabbing me and digging their nails into my arms. I screamed in agony. The pain suddenly stopped and I whipped my head around. Jace was standing there with his bloody dagger in his hand. I gave him a "thank you" look and he nodded. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Izzy being dragged by a vampire on a table.

I ran over, killing other ones on my way, and whipped my snake at the vampire. I helped Izzy up and gave her a smile.

"Thanks." She said.

"Don't mention it." I shrugged. "Duck." She did as I said and ducked down. I threw a knife at a vampire that was running at us. I looked at Alec, Jace, and Damion who were charging towards the door. Izzy and I did the same. We all stood in front of Clary and Simon.

"There's too many of them!" Isabelle said. I chuckled.

"Have some faith." I said looking at the vampires that were surrounding us. They started charging again until big wolves broke through the windows. "Werewolves. Come on, now we have to leave!" I turned around and helped Jace carry Simon.

We ran out of the room and ended up in an alley way. I looked around and saw vampires all around us. After we killed them all, we ran down the alley, Jace and I basically dragging Simon. I saw that the sun started to come up. Jace saw too and started towards a ladder.

"Damion!" I yelled. He looked over at me. "Get over here and help me!" I yelled. Jace and I quickly climbed the ladder. Damion helped Simon up the ladder. I reached my hand out to Simom and he grabbed it. Once Damion got up, Clary started to come up. Just before she was about to pull herself up, a vampire grabbed her leg. In a split second, Damion grabbed her hand and pulled her.

"Don't let go!" He yelled. As the vampire pulled Clary pulled up causing the vampires hand to go in the sun. It screamed in pain and let go. Damion pulled one more time and Clary fell on top of him. I chuckled at the sight and turned around. I saw Isabelle fighting a vampire on a steel rod. I ran over to help her.

I took out my vampire gun and shot it in the heart. It yelled and grabbed me. It started to fall. Before I could fall, however, I grabbed onto the edge of the rod. I watched as the vampire fell to the ground with a great thud. I saw a hand reach out to me and I grabbed it. Once I was pulled up I saw Jace standing there giving me a half smile.

"Thank you." I said giving him a hug. He stumbled back and made me trip. I fell onto him and he placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Thanks." Isabelle said. I looked at her and winked.

"Where's Alec?" I asked. Isabelle nodded over to the others where Alec stood watching us. I laughed and jogged over. He engulfed me in a tight hug.

"You could've been killed." He said still hugging me. I laughed.

"We had to get Simon." I said. He nodded and let me go. He held his hand up to my face and wiped the blood off my cheek. I looked over at Clary and Simon who were hugging and saw Damion looking awfully jealous. "Let's get back to the Institute."

Hey!!!!!!!! Hope you like the chapter. I have some song recommendations. I Write Sins not Tragedies, This is Gospel, and Nine in the afternoon all by Panic! at the Disco. Plus Something big by Shawn Mendez. But............ WHATS UP WITH WATTPAD!? I'm on my computer using it and there are text boxes, so if there are big spaces between the paragraphs, that's why.