New City

CHAPTER 1

Here we are in New York City. A new life...sometimes I feel this as a dream... I never imagined this before. This doesn't mean that I love to live here. Of course I don't want to live here. I just miss my old friends and old school and of course my Palm tree which I supposed to stay after the school and do my homework.

Now there's no Palm tree here. Instead of a Palm tree there is a huge pond in the backyard. Firstly when I went to the backyard I felt like I missed my lovable place...my Palm tree. When I sighted this huge pond I forget about my Palm tree and stayed standing there and staring at the huge pond. I seemed to like it.

"Oh Jessica darling you are here... I searched you everywhere in the house. Didn't you arrange your room?" I didn't realized that my mum is here standing next to me and talking to me. I'm still surprised and staring at the beautiful scene in front of me and didn't bother to reply to mum. "Oh this place is really attractive and beautiful. Isn't it? I think you'll like this place, after all this isn't really a bad place." Mum asked again happily.

"I think you are right about this house mum. I'll be getting used to this place." These words just slipped out of my mouth before I tried to stop myself. This is the one of the worst thing on me. I'm not capable of controlling my mouth although it's one of my body parts. But why should I worried about it after all I said the truth.

"I think you better go back to your room and arranged it. Tomorrow you have a big day honey." Mum's voice was very serious. And then she went back to the house before I tell something.

"Yah...it's going to be a big day to me." I murmured. I have to attend to a new school in this big city. It's really a big challenge. But I'm not afraid of challenges. I love challenges. Those are the things which make my life so interesting. I headed back to the house thinking of my own life.

Everyone said that I'm different from other girls. I'm not so quiet and no one was able to figure out what I'm up to. Though I'm a very active girl I always love to do new things as they are challenges. And always do what my heart says that it is right. I always believed my heart than other people.

And I didn't considered more about my beauty. My mother always consider about her appearance. She almost spent 4 or 5 hours in front of a mirror and does all makeups and everything. I think this was the reason that I don't considered about my beauty that much. I don't wanna spent more hours in front of a mirror and do some silly things which my mum does. And I had my natural beauty. My blond hair and my black eyes made me pretty. So I didn't have to think about it after all. And I preferred black colour cloths. It matches to my white skin and I think black colour is good to eyes. But my mum had so many problems about my dresses and about me, not caring so much about my beauty as she does. I really don't matter about those things.

My room, situated in the 2nd floor faced to the road, gives me to see everything happened in the street. "I think this is not that bad." I told myself as arranging my room.