Another Dream

CHAPTER 4

I got up from my bed. Who is that boy? His voice is somewhat familiar to me. I'm sure I know him. But I can't memorize who he is. And that old man...I didn't know him. I had never seen him before. What was it all about?

'Okay it was just a dream.' I told myself. 'Why should I bother about it?'

Then I went to bathroom and got ready for school. I remembered about Sarah. I hoped that she would have followed what I said to her yesterday. I went to the downstairs.

Mum had already left for her job. There was a note from her attached to the refrigerator. I took it.

Honey I already prepared your milk. Drink it. Go to the school safely. Love you darling. God bless you.

Love Mum

"I love you too mum..." I murmured. Then I drank my milk and locked the door. I kept the key near the flower pot. Then walk to the bus station. I saw Sarah. She was looking at me happily and waiting for me.

"Oh there you are. You know my parents told me that I looked like myself again after few years ago and told me that I'm so pretty. I'm so happy. Thank you so much Jess. You are the best friend I ever had." She sounds like crazy. She is blushing now because of the happiness.

"Don't thank me Sarah. I just told you what are suited to that's all." I was happy too. I hoped everything will be alright at the school.

We got in to the bus then went to the school. When we reached to the class Robert and few of friends stands in front of the classroom as they were waiting for us.

"Sarah, now don't get scared right..." I told Sarah as we saw them.

Sarah who always gets scared when she saw them really tried to follow my advice. I touched her hand, to make her more comfortable and strong. We kept on moving forward.

"Oh here comes brave girls... shall we give them a warm welcome guys." Robert said by looking towards us.

"Robert now it's enough. You have to let us be alone. Right..." I heard someone says it from behind. I turned to see who that is... I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Sarah. I was shocked. I saw Robert also looked as he was surprised too and also others.

"I think you heard her..." I managed to wake up my voice again. "Let's go inside Sarah. We don't have to waste our time here." We walked inside.

It was another big shot for them. That was really kind of a funny thing but of course if you always win. It was near to start the school. Then Dessy and Will came in. Robert was still in a kind of a surprise. His eyes were focused on Sarah. I wondered if he was staring at her because of her braveness or because of her beauty. I looked at Sarah. She didn't care about others. She gets prepared for the lesson.

"Wow it was amazing." I told Sarah.

"I learned it from you Jess." She grinned. She was in happy. I was in happy too... After all I got a chance make my best friend's life good.

After morning session we got our interval. We headed back to cafeteria. We saw Robert and Dessy was talking each other. Their voices are getting higher and higher.

"But why Dessy? What did I do?" I heard Robert says to Dessy. He was confused.

"You didn't done anything Robert. We are not made for each other. You know it very well. And you always knew that I'm always dreamed about Will. Now I'm getting a chance. So we just need break up Robert. I'm sorry" Then Dessy went away. Robert just stood there looking down. His expression was sad.