Saving Will

CHAPTER 9

My head was aching. I opened my eyes. I couldn't move. I wondered why. Then I remembered what happened. I tried getting up. But I was tide on a chair. I was in my room. My mother had gone. I wondered where she is. I couldn't talk because she had paste a plaster on my mouth. Then I remembered about Will. I must save him. But I had to get myself out her. I felt some smell. I tried to figure out what was it. It was smelled like gas.

'OH MY GOD' I thought. She had leaked the gas and she is trying to kill me. "Please help me lady. Please." I shouted from my mind. Thinking that lady will come and help me to escape and save his son if he's still alive. Does he still alive? 'Yes he had to be alive. He can't die.' I begged from the god to help him.

I heard the sound of foot step coming towards me. Then my door was opened with a thunder speed. I saw Robert and Sarah there. Sarah ran to me and removed my plaster. Then untied the ropes and took me to the out quickly.

It didn't take a minute to blast the entire house after we got out from there. We threw forward from the huge air column. All of us fell into the ground. Sarah was shocked. My hand had got wound and they are bleeding. My head was also cut. Sarah and Robert also had got injured. I tried to stand up. By a hard attempt I was able to stand up. Then I saw Robert leg had got barely injured. The parts of the house had blown off and the pieces had injured us.

"Are you alright?" I asked Sarah. There were few cuts in her hands and face.

"Yah" She nodded and looked at Robert. He was still lying in the ground. We both helped him to stand. He could barely walk.

"What the hell had happened?" He wanted to know.

"I'll explain you guys later. Thanks for saving my life. But how did you knew." We took Robert near the road. People had started to gather.

"We came to see you if you are okay now. But no one seemed to be at home. When we turned back I felt a gas smell and I told Robert. He said he smell it too. Then he broke the door and we entered in. we heard a sound in upstairs. When we hurried to the upstairs and broke the door of your room"

She paused a little and took a deep breathe. "You know the remaining part."

I nodded.

"Who the hell was locked you and let you to die. We couldn't get more information from Will about you. We all were planned to meet you. But Will was late so we came to see you without him."

Then I remembered about the Will. I should go for him. I looked at them. But Robert was still continuing his part.

"I don't know why he didn't show up. He was the one who wanted to see-" I cut off him. I had no time to spend talking here. I must run for Will before I was late.

"Look guys I need your help. Will is in danger." I was hurried to tell them.

"Will is in dan-" Sarah was shocked. But I ignored her.

"Look you have to call the police and tell them to come to the old factory near the river." I took the key of Robert's car from his pocket, and then ran in to his car.

"Hey where are you going?" Robert shouted.

"I'll be back soon. Just do what I told you"

I got into his car. I never had driven before. But I had no time to think about it. I had seen my father drive his car in past. I started the car then turned to the road and drive to the factory. I speed up. I wanted to go there as soon as possible. I wished from the god to save him and don't make me late.

I came to the factory. I saw my mum's car there too. Now she is not my mother anymore. But no matter what she did I'll consider her as my mother for my rest of life.

I stopped the car and ran inside the factory. It was dark. I heard someone shouting at the end of the factory. I ran to there.

I saw them near the river. But they didn't see me. Will was stood near the river. He was bleeding. He had injured. He could barely stand up. The old guy I saw in dream was there too, holding a gun pointed to Will's chest. My mother was there stood behind him laughing.

"You should have asked what I said" the old man was shouting to Will. "You are a fool as your mother. And now you are also going to join her. You missed her so much. Don't you?"

Will didn't said anything. I thought he had given up his hoped. I got closer enough to jump to that old guys hand. They didn't saw me neither did Will.

The old man put twitched his finger to shot Will. But before he released his finger I jumped to his hand. The gun fired. Everyone was frozen. I looked at Will. He was alive. Then suddenly someone fell to the river. My eyes moved quickly to the river.

"MUM!!!" I shouted. My mum was the one who had got shot. I couldn't control myself. I ran to jump to the river but Will caught me. Then we saw police was coming and at the same time I heard someone jumped into the river.

"DAD NO!!!" I heard Will also shouting.

Two policemen ran to us and caught us without letting to jump to the river to save our parents. But it was too late. We couldn't see them anymore. Both of them had driven away... far away from us. One of the policemen took us to the hospital and let us to have treatments.