New Friend

CHAPTER 2 

Next day I woke up early. I had to go to the school 'Amsterdain High School'. I got ready and went to the downstairs seeking mum. She was in the kitchen when I came. 

"Mum I got ready" I told her when I sit in the table. "Aren't you going to the job today?"

"No honey. I have gotta leave today. There are some works to do in this house. I would be able to finish them before you come home. Honey do you want me to pick you up after the school?" Mum asked me as she prepares the table.

"Thanks mum. But it will be alright, I'll take a bus." I told her and drank my milk. I don't eat in the morning. Simply a glass of milk is suited to me. But my mum always says that I need to care more about my body and eat something in the morning. But what should I do if I don't want to eat in the morning. 

I handled my bag, gave a small kiss to my mum on the cheek and went away from the home. "Bye mum"

"Bye Honey..." Mum waved her hand and I waved back and stepped to the bus station. 

There was a girl standing at the bus station wearing a skirt and a blouse. She seems to be in my age. She had a straight blond hair and tined it in purple colour. And also well makeup. But her style didn't match to her. 

She looked at me and gave a small smile. Her smile made a dimple in her cheek and it made her more beautiful. I smiled back at her.

Bus arrived and both of us got in to the bus. I sat next to her because there was no any other empty seat.

"Hi you're going to Amsterdain High School?" I asked her. I'm not afraid to talk to unknown people. But my mum said not to talk to unknown people. But what it matters... after we talk each other we get known. This doesn't mean that I'm talking to every unknown people I met. I do not do that. If there's a person whom I might feel good, then I'll say 'hi' and build up a conversation.

She gave her warm smile again and said "Yes. Are you also going there? I never have seen you before... "

"Yah I'm new to there. Today is my first day. By the way my name is Jessica Wincher." I told her.

"I'm Sarah... Sarah Cullen. Nice to meet you Jess...are you 'kay for calling you like that?" Sarah asked. She was so friendly. "It's alright." I said with a grin. Shortly our conversation made us as friends. She was also in my class. And also her house was next to mine. She was so nice and I liked her.

Amsterdain High School was a huge one than I thought. There were lot of students and teachers there walking here and there. Some were chatting and laughing. Sarah shows me the way to the Principal office.

"Mr. Thomson is our principle. He is so strict about rules and regulations. But he has a good heart." She talks in the way to the office.

She stopped in front of a large room. There was a label in the door named 'Principal's Office' we knock the door. A calm voice came from the inside of the room. "Come in".

I stepped in. Sarah stayed outside the door. A strong charming man was sitting at the chair behind the huge table. 

Though he was old his face seemed to be young. He glanced at me and indicated a chair to sit down.

"Are you Miss Jessica Wincher?" he asked in his calm voice.

"Yes I'm sir," I told him. I wasn't scared. And I sat down as he told me from his eyes. His eyes were gray in colour and had a blond hair.

"I think you know about the rules and regulations in this school. And if you break them you'll get punishments. Do you know your classes Miss Wincher?" He asked keeping eye contact with me. Thank god I can speak while in eye contact.