First Kiss

CHAPTER 10

They asked everything from us from the beginning. Both of us told the truth. But I didn't mention the dream to them. Instead of that I told them that my mother was tried to kill me too because I didn't let her to marry and she told me about the Will and His mother.

They believed it, then let both of us be alone and went away. We didn't talk each other. I was still thinking about my mother. I loved her very much. I didn't want to lose her. I remembered the way we stayed happily. My eyes filled with tears when I remembered those things. I didn't remembered that Will also with me. I felt someone wipe out my tears. Then I saw it was Will.

"I'm sorry" he said in a low voice.

I didn't say anything. I just stared down trying to struggle with tears. But I was helpless. He hugged me.

"I'm sorry about your mother" he said again.

"She wasn't my real mother" I told him with a sob.

That was truth. She wasn't my real mother. But she fed me, kept me in happy, and also tried to kill me... part of my body said that. But I didn't care about that. She was my mother and she will be.

"What you mean?" He was surprised, and then pulled me away to see my face.

"She told me that they adopt me. She wasn't my real mother." I couldn't see his face. I was crying so hard.

"But I love her. I don't care if she wasn't my real mother, I don't care if she tried to kill me. I'll always love her. I'll always love both of my parents."

"Hey don't cry." Will said rubbing my hair. "Both of us are alone now." He wasn't crying.

"I loved my mu too and always I'll. She loved me so much too. I couldn't believe that she was died." He was desperate.

"I knew it before I associate you." I said without crying. I had to be strong. I have to step forward.

"What you mean by you knew it?" he asked curiously.

"I knew all these things happening. Your mum told me everything but it wasn't clear in dream. I didn't know it was my mum. I couldn't recognize her." I looked at him. He was still confused.

"Do you remember I told you I had bad dreams. Well they are about our story. Your mum already knew that they are going to kill you and she told me where it will happen. But she didn't tell me that it was my mother your father going to marry. I didn't know why. But when I ran to save you my mother said the same thing I heard a woman saying in dream. Then I figure out it was about us. But I didn't knew you were the William Smith"

He looked into my eyes when he heard his name. He was more confused. He was funny in this mood. This made me to laugh but I was able to hide it.

"Wait how you knew my real name. No one knew my real name except for my parents."

"You mum told me your name. That's why I couldn't recognize you and warned you before." He seemed to believe me. I told him everything I hide before. I saw a drop of tear falling from his eyes when I told him about his mum.

Suddenly our room got dark. Then a small light grow and there was his mum standing in front of us.

"Son..." she looked at Will. "I'll always stay with you and protect you. I'll always love you"

"I love you too mum" Will murmured.

"Jessica thank you so much for believing me and saving my son's life. You didn't care about your life. You are a brave girl Jessica. Your father will proud of you dear."

Then the light fade away and current came back.

"Was it a dream?" Will asked still staring at the place where

"No you are not dreaming" I told to him with a little smile.

The door was opened. Sarah, Robert and their parents came inside. Their parents talked with us so friendly and told us to say anything we need. We thanked them. Then they walked away.

"So is that true what those police guy said to our parents?" Robert asked looking at us.

"Yes" Will and I said at the same times.

"Hey don't worry about anything. We 're always with you guys." Sarah grinned. I grin to her back.

"How is your leg Robert." I asked him

"I got treatments and it will be cured soon. You guys must have to have some rest. We'll meet you soon. Take care both of you." Robert put his hand around Sarah's shoulder and walked away.

"Nice couple" I sighed.

I looked at Will. His face had changed. He was again lost in his thoughts.

"Will?" I asked him.

"Jessica..." he said with a charm voice. I couldn't realize what happened to him.

"Will you come and live with me?" he asked from me. I was shocked. I knew I had no house to live. But Will is asking me to shift to his apartment.

"Look you can leave any time you want. I'm not forcing you. Now both of us are alone. So we can help each other. And-" his voice dropped down. He took a deep breathe, and looked in to my eyes.

"You are the one I waited for in my life. You are so brave and different. I started to think about you after I saw you in the mall. That was the first time I saw you. I have fallen in love in the first sight."

I couldn't believe myself. Will had fallen in love with me... I'm so happy.

"I love you Jessica. Will you come with me?" he asked kneeling in front of me and asking for my hand. This was so romantic. I felt a drop of tears falling from my eyes.

I said "yes" and gave him my hand. He stood up and pulled me towards him. My heart was beating so hard. I was so closed to him. I felt his heart also beating so fast. Then his lips reached mine. Then he started kissing me deeply liked he had reached to my soul. That was my first kiss and my first love.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End.

A/N: hi guys i know this was a short story. But this is kinda lyk my first story. So I'll really appreciate if u voice out your thoughts...
☺☺☺

Thank you!