The Woman

CHAPTER 5

This was amazing. My mum had left early in the morning. I couldn't found a note. I thought maybe she had lot of worked to catch because she is new to here. I got ready and went to the bus station looking for Sarah. 'Should I tell her about my dreams?' I asked myself. 'No, she will think I'm nuts. I had to find about this before I tell anything about it to others.'

Sarah wasn't there when I stepped into the bus station. I looked at her house. I didn't see anyone. Then I looked at the time from my wrist watch.

"Hey sorry I'm late" I heard Sarah's voice coming behind me. I looked behind. She was breathing hardly.

"Did you run? You looked so tired. Did you stay up all the night?" I asked her. There was a dark places under her eyes.

"Do I look that much tired? Well I didn't stay all the night. I went to sleep at two o'clock in noon." Her voice also shows that she was tired and sleepy. I thought she'll sleep in our Music period. It was so boring.

"And why did you stay all the night?" I asked her.

"Well I did some researches about the coffee plantation. I thought about our project a lot" her face turned in to red colour.

"Ah... that's good, but don't work that much you'll get sick." I know I'm concerned about her. I have to be. She is my best friend here.

We went to the school. I saw Robert and Dessy are talking about something. Will was sitting on the bonnet of his car which was a BMW. He was lost in his dream world again. 'How could I work with this mental case' I said to myself.

Robert saw us when we passed them.

"Sarah..." He called to Sarah and ran toward us. Dessy looked angry and then ran into the direction of girl's bathroom.

"Oh hi Robert" Sarah said with a smile.

"Hi, you looked very tired today. Didn't you sleep?" He asked looking in to her eyes.

"Hm... I just try to figure out some path to get started for our project. By the way Robert this is my best friend Jessica. Jess this is Robert."

I shook his hand.

"Hi Jess, well sorry about the things happened before. I hope you'll forget them." Robert grinned.

"It's okay. I won't keep them in mind." I shrugged.

"Sarah is you free this evening." Robert asked. That's good. He is asking her out.

"Ow... I'm sorry Robert but my mum and I going shopping this evening." Sarah said.

Why she said something like that. She wanted him. And when he asked out she said no.

"Oh... " Robert looked disappointed. "What about tomorrow evening." Robert asked again.

"Sure tomorrow will be great." Sarah gave a smile.

Then she looked at me. I knew what she was going to tell.

"I think I have to go for the cafeteria, I haven't got anything in this morning. See you at the class Sarah" I said and gave a smile to Robert.

"See you soon Jess" I heard Sarah's voice. I hurried to the cafeteria.

I didn't want to eat anything. But I thought to have some milk because I liked to drink them. I got a glass of milk and walk on our table. I sat there and thought about my dream. I heard a footsteps coming towards me. I turned to see who that is.

"Hello" Will stood next to me.

"Hello" I said wondering.

"Well I'm sorry about what happened yesterday. So if you free now can we talked about our project?" Will asked taking the seat next to me.