Dream

CHAPTER 3

"Mum I'm home" I shouted and went to kitchen for searching my mother. But she wasn't there. I searched everywhere inside the house and she wasn't there. I wondered where she is.

"Mum where are you?" I shouted again while stepping into backyard.

"Over here honey" she called back from the backyard.

I stepped towards her. "I searched you everywhere in the house. What are you doing here-" I didn't get chance to finish it. My eyes were so busy in looking at the pool. It was cleaned and filled with blue water.

"Wow..." I whispered.

"Isn't it lovely honey? I thought you would like this place." She seemed to be overjoyed.

"Yes of course mum. I love this place... oh thank you mum" I hugged her. I really was glad to see this place.

"Ah... mum I met a friend today." I said still hugging her.

"What a good news honey. But I'm not that much surprised because I know that you are very talented of making friends. I'm so glad that you are happy now. " Mum said moving one step away from me to see my face.

Her face showed a real gladness expression. She was happy about me. And she was always proud of me.

"So what's her name?" Mum asked happily.

"She is Sarah Cullen. She lives next to our house. Mum shall I go shopping with Sarah?" I urged her. "I'll be back home quickly. Please mum..."

"Sure honey why not. But don't be that much late." She said by looking at the pool.

"Bye mum. Love you" I hurried to the house. "Love you too honey" I heard mother's voice behind me. When I stepped in I heard our door bell ringing. I hurried to open the door. It was Sarah.

"You aren't ready yet." She asked by looking at me. She had changed into a pink skirt and a pink t-shirt.

"Sorry I went to backyard. Come in. I'll get ready in few minute." I ran to my room. Change into a black jean and a black jacket. Then I rushed back to the downstairs.

When I come to the downstairs my mum already had begun a chat with Sarah.

"Mum I'll be back soon. Bye" I gave her a quick hug and a kiss then went away with Sarah.

We had to walk to the mall. Both of us didn't have a car. Our parents believed that we are too small to drive a car. Though I haven't seen Sarah's parents I thoughts they are same as my mother. All of them had same thoughts about us.

Mall was not far as i thought. Sarah and I went inside. There was a lot of crowed in the mall. Suddenly Sarah's face changed and she was freeze. I look at the direction where her eyes glanced. Then I saw Dessy and another two cheerleaders. I thought it was Nicola and Chari. Sarah told about them before. They were Dessy's friends.

"Sarah don't be afraid. Come on we will go other way." I took her hand because she stood there as a statue. We stepped to a shop. On the way we met Robert and few of his friends face to face. But there wasn't his best friend Will.

"Here...here...looks who we met." Robert gave a sarcastic smile. One of his friends stepped forward.

I looked at Sarah's face. She seemed to be scared and she was sweating. As Robert friend stepped forward Sarah stepped backwards. I didn't have any idea what is going on. Sarah was scared so much. By looking at her face I felt a bad thing is going to be happened.

Robert friend stepped forward and caught her by her waist. And I saw a paint tube in his hand. Suddenly I figured out what is going to happened. At that time Robert and other friends of him gave us big sarcastic smiles toward us.