Will is in danger

CHAPTER 7

We got a free period to refer about our project. Some went to garden and some went to some classes. Sarah, Robert, Will and I went to library. I didn't want to go there. I didn't like library. I took a book to read as others went away for searching some good books. Will came back. He had two giant books in his hand. He passed me a one with a pencil and a paper.

Then he continued reading other book he bought. He didn't lift his head. I was too bored. I looked at the book. Then turned the pages and started to read.

***************

"Smith I want you to marry me. Why can't you do that?" the woman I saw before asked.

"Honey you know what it matters to me. Of course I'll marry you. Just give me sometimes. I want to talk with my son more." The old man said. I saw his face clearly. He was nice looking, dark eyes, and tall.

"No I can't wait no longer Smith. I can't hide our baby. After few days everyone will know that I'm pregnant. What do I tell them whose child is this?" She started to cry. I couldn't see her face. It wasn't clear. The old man turned to look her.

"Don't cry darling. Tell me what should I do? I'll do anything for you and for our little baby."

"Then marry me Smith...tomorrow." The woman stopped crying.

"I'll marry you tomorrow honey. But what if my son-" The old man couldn't able to continue.

"Send him to his mother Smith. He was worrying about his mother. Then send him to her." The woman said quickly.

"But-" Old man was confused.

"You have to choose him or us Smith." She was sobbing again.

"Alright. I'll try to talk to him. If he didn't agree..."

***************

"Jess...Jess wake up." Someone was shaking me. I could barely open my eyes.

"Jess talk to me."

I saw Will, Robert, and Sarah stood around me. Will was holding my shoulders. His hands were warm. I wanted to grab him and hug him.

I looked at them. "I'm fine. I had another bad dream. I think I should go home and sleep for a while."

"Alright I'll pose pond your detention, both of yours. And I think Will can take you home. Can you Will?" It was Mr. Thomson's voice. I looked around to see him. He was standing next to Robert.

"Yes sir I can" Will said trying to stand me up. I felt so tired. I felt my knees would be failed to keep me standing up. Will put his hand through my waist to help me to stand up. He took me to his car and helped me to get in. I felt like I'm sick.

"What happened to you. You looked scared, very scared." Will asked driving slowly.

"It was a bad dream. These days I see some bad dreams." I told him. But I didn't want to tell him about it more. Does he like me?

"What it's about?" He asked again. This time I was able to control my mouth.

"I don't know. I was like some horror movie. May be I should write a novel." I was too tired to grin.

"May be you should take a rest. I'll cover our project. Don't worry about it" he said.

"But-" I couldn't finish. We already had reached to my house. I was able to get out of the car alone. Though he tried to help me I said no. he had already helped me a lot. And I was upset. May be he want to get rid of me. That is why he's trying to do it alone. But how could he say something like that and broke my heart.

But I couldn't make myself to move forward. Will hold me and helped me to get in. Before we reach for the door, the door was opened. My mum was stood there.

"Honey what happened." She stepped to me, and took me to her hand.

"She was too tired and weak, so principal said to take her home." Will answered like a gentleman. Why should he talk like that such a good way? He wanted me to get away from him.

"Thanks son for taking her to home." Mum didn't look at him. She was afraid to look at him.

Will said bye to us and left. Mum took me to my room and helped me to lie on my bed.

I didn't care to change my dress. Black jean and Black strip top was good to me. And my heart was broken. I didn't know what's wrong with me.

"Honey are you okay?" Mum sounded worried.

"Yes mum I'm fine. I'll take some sleep." I said to her., getting ready to sleep. She gave me a kiss to top of my head and then left. I fall into sleep.

***************

"Jessica please helps him. He's going to die." William's mother was crying and begging from me.

"Don't cry" I told her. "How can I help him?"

"His father is going to kill him." She said again.

"Where is he?"

"He is in the old factory of Smith. The one situated near the river." She showed me the path.

"Don't worry. I'll try my best to save him."

***************