0.1

Don't forget to watch trailer^

Welcome to step brother! I'm glad you have come to join me on this two part, dark adventure!

This story was (and still technically is) a jack Gilinsky fan fiction, but I have since changed a few names. Don't be mad! I had to but it's almost comical how similar the names still are. Love you.

Copyright © 2016
All rights reserved to @XbabygilinskyX. Nothing in this book maybe be copied, re written or re published unless granted permission by me.

Amber's P.O.V

           "What do you mean that he's moving in with us? I get that you're marrying Dave but that doesn't mean that Jack has to move in too. YOU KNOW I HATE HIM yet you still choose to make me live with him" I yell with anger clearly laced in my voice

             "watch your language young lady, now Jack is a nice boy and you will be nice when he comes and starts to unpack, understood?" She says, being very stern with me.

            "I wish I moved in with Dad! He's so much better than you!" I snap back at her.

             "Amber!" She gasps.

The hurt from my words was clear in her eyes, causing me to immediately feel satisfied.

            "Fuck off!" I say, storming back to my room before slamming the door.

      I could hear her call my name but I didn't care about anything she had to say. So, I instead plug my phone up to my speaker and blast the music knowing that it would piss her off.

             "Amber, I was calling you!" She says, barging her way into my room.

             "I know, I heard you, I didn't care then, and I definitely don't care now." I say while putting my hair into a messy bun.

             "I don't know what has gotten into you but they're here and you will behave!" She explains while turning down my music and walking back downstairs.

      I close my door and change into more comfortable clothes before walking downstairs to go help with whatever it is that they might need.

      I put on a fake attitude and smile at Mr.Dave before speaking.

               "Hey Mr.Dave is there anything you need help with?" I say, hoping he would say no.

                "No" He starts.

Yes!

               "I think we've got everything under control but you can call me Dave from now on" he says with a warming smile.

        I simply smiled back, I didn't have a problem with Dave, It was just his son that I hated.

         On my way up the stairs back to my room, I am forced to pass Jack.

              "Slut." He scoffs

             "Fuckboy." I cough before rolling my eyes and going back into my room.

         Don't get me wrong Jack is really attractive, sexy even. He's just always hated me for some odd reason so, instinctively I hated him back.

         As a junior he would make up rumors about me and spread them throughout the entire school. Since he's more popular than me, they were spread around quickly.