1.1

Smut in chapter so prepare yourself.

Amber's P.O.V

   As soon as I make it to my room I immediately close my door, not wanting to see Jack again. But within seconds of doing so he immediately comes bursting through my door.

               "Jack? What are you doing?! Get out. " I say as I stare up into his dark eyes.

    A smirk appears on his face as he starts taking a few steps towards me, causing me to take steps back.

    I look up at him completely baffled by what he was doing but secretly, a small part of me was intrigued.

     My back soon hit the hard wall behind me, trapping me between him. My body immediately heats up due to the close proximity, having me hold my breath as he stares down at me with a look of intensity.

              "Honestly... Amber." He starts, having me stare at him in curiosity and confusion.

               "I don't think you want me to leave." He says, as he grabs onto my chin, exposing my neck as he cranes my head up to look at him.

                "Jack-" I start before being interrupted by my own gasp as the feeling of his warm body being pressed against my skin sends waves throughout my body.

                "Say it..." he says lowly as he brings his lips down to my ear, speaking softly.

     His fingers glide down my chest, stopping as he reaches the collar of my shirt. Goosebumps spread across my skin, making me feel slightly flustered as he slowly pulls at the fabric, exposing more of my skin to him.

                "Come on, say you want me to leave and I'll go." He says, sounding slightly amused as his smirk can be felt against my skin.

      After a few moments of silence Jack then chuckles to himself before pulling back to look directly at me as his hand slides from my chin down to my neck. His hands softly grab onto it, holding my neck softly yet securely in his desired place.

               "Look at you, you're so easy Amber. I can get you wet in a matter of two seconds, it's not even that big of a challenge." He says, talking down at me as he glides his free hand down my body.

      I involuntarily shiver at his touch causing a sadistic smile to form as he rests his hand over my fabricated core before slowly rubbing the area.

      My eyes slowly flicker from his eyes down to his lips as a soft moan escapes me. A small sense of pleasure begins to build within the pit of my stomach as I find myself admiring his features.

      I bite down onto my lip as I look down at his, fantasizing of what it would be like to kiss him.

Would he be gentle like he's being now?

Would the kiss be passionate?

              "Do it then." I breathe out without thinking.

       Jack smirks at my words before attaching his lips to mine, taking me with desire. Our lips move in a perfect sync as Jack slips his hand into the fabric of my pants. I moan loudly into the kiss as his cold fingers massage the sensitive area.

        I feel my wetness pool around his fingers as he continues to work his magic on me. My eyes close in satisfaction, having me break the kiss as I throw my head back in pleasure. Jack immediately removes his hand before picking me up and placing me down onto the bed with a sense of eagerness.