0.4

Double update🔥

Amber's P.O.V

"Are you really going to make me go through with this?" I huff in disbelief as we pull up to sam's house where groups of people can be seen making their way into the residency.

"Relax, you'll thank me later." She says confidently as she turns off her car before applying another layer of lip gloss.

I take a deep breath as I try to calm myself before looking at Nina who was now analyzing my expression.

"Chill it's not that big of a deal, now get your ass out the car babe. We're going to have a great time tonight!" She says as she hops out of her car, having me follow closely behind.

We eventually make our way into the party and a distinct smell of smoke immediately fills my nostrils.

As we look to find Mia through the crowd of people, we pass by many couples who were making out. I didn't care for any of them, but as we continue walking my eyes seem to land on Jack.

Unexpected Anger immediately possesses my body as I watch him make out with some bitch and before I knew it I found myself storming over there and pulling jack off of her.

" what the fuck is your problem?" He calls out, turning around before growing extremely pissed as he realizes that this was my doing.

"You are, now can you please go and find a fucking room because nobody wants to see you two basically mouth fuck each other." I bitch.

I don't know why I'm so angry. But, something about this was making me upset.

The petite brunette turns to look at me as a smirk creeps upon her face.

"Jealous bitch." She sneered.

Am I actually jealous of her?

No I can't be, it's Jack.

I absolutely hate him and plus he's my step-brother.

I'm just upset because like... have some decency?

Yeah...? That's why I'm so upset. He has no decency.

"Uh, are you kidding? Jealous of you? You of all people?" I laugh sinisterly over the loud music.

"There's absolutely nothing to be jealous about. You're the one who's about to go and prostitute yourself just for some fuckboy." I start.

"If anything, I feel sorry for you." I say, mirroring the condescending expression she once had on her face.

She looks at me, clearly growing offended as hatred fills in her eyes. She continues to stare for a few seconds before rolling her eyes and walking up the stairs.

Jack looks at me, sending me a small smirk before following behind his little toy for the time being.

I bring myself back over to where Nina was, now seeing that Mia was with her as they both took shots.

"Hey." I say as I sit myself down next to them.

"AMBERRRR!" Mia slurs, engulfing me in a bear like hug.

"I missed you too" I say sarcastically as we finally finish our very long and painful embrace.

"Bitch , guess what?" She slurs and she slightly stumbles with her footing.

"What's up?" I question while taking a swig of my jungle juice.

"Sammy's looking for you." She smirks.

I instantly begin choking as the liquid flies to the back of my mouth, burning my throat as I gasp while drinking in shock.

"Sammy's what?" I ask, almost impossible to hear over the loud music.

"Hey baby." I hear a deep voice say as they sling their arm around my shoulder.

I turn around to see a smirking Sammy siting right next to me.

Holy shit

"Hi." I say awkwardly, not really knowing what to do with myself in his presence.

"You drink?" He gasps as he widens his eyes slightly, appearing to be shocked.

"Um... yeah lil bit." I say in response.

"Uh bullshit, you drink a shit ton." Mia slurred causing Nina to laugh and hit her shoulder as they watch our interaction.

"Oh so you're a liar too?" He asked seriously as he removes his arm from around my shoulder.

Ugh, I can't believe I fucked this up already.

He's not going to like me because I lied to him.

One sentence.

That's all it took.

"Sorry." I say innocently.

"Good girls, don't lie." He said with a blank expression.

"Well then I guess I'm not a good girl." I whisper in his ear seductively in attempts to change the course of our conversation.

He moves around in his chair a bit, seemingly tensed before standing up, taking me with him.

"Where are we going?" I ask nervously, feeling somewhat excited that I was going somewhere with him.

"To teach you a lesson." He says whist walking up the stairs.