0.8

Amber's P.O.V

"Wake up!" I hear nina say, slightly awakening me from my slumber.

Her voice sounds hoarse and somewhat raspy, almost as if she had been screaming for five hours straight. The sound takes me slightly off guard as it's completely different from her typical voice; but I know it's because she's been drinking heavily and throwing up all night so it should return to normal in no time.

"I'm up." I slightly croak as I sit myself up in the bed.

My voice was also strained due to all of the screaming and crying that I had done last night.

"What happened to your face?" Nina questions out somewhat bluntly.

"Nothing." I dismiss, not really wanting to talk about last nights events.

I knew that if I told her what actually happened that she would confront Sammy and Jack. And truthfully, I'm too scared of what they might do to me if I tell anyone and risk pissing them off.

"Okay well what about your hand? Or your foot? Or your room." She questions, naming off the list of things that were wrong as she looks around completely dumbfounded .

"Nina I really don't want to talk about it so please just leave it alone." I explain briefly.

She looks at me blankly while analyzing my expression as she remains silent. Her face eventually softens as she sees me so desperately pleading in my eyes for her to drop the subject.

"Fine." She says, sighing before sitting on my bed.

"I'm about to leave, my mom is probably freaking out." She said while going to look back around my room at the broken pieces of glass and punched holes in the wall.

"Um is Sam still here?" I ask as I began to grow somewhat anxious.

If Nina leaves me here alone with them then who knows what could happen. My parents are probably at work so we'd be here by ourselves. Yesterday, the only thing stopping them from hurting me was because Nina actually came into my room, they didn't even care that my mom and mr.G were down stairs.

"Yeah he's here, I just saw him eating cereal. But he's with Jack." She explains before pausing in her speech.

"Wait why are you shaking? D-did he do this to you." She says somewhat stuttering as her voice slightly fills with anger.

Nina begins to stand from my bed, having me instantly grow panicked.

"No!! Nina please sit down !! " I somewhat yell as I grab her arm in distress.

Nina releases an annoyed grunt as she snatches my arm off of her.

"Nina just please leave it alone." I plead with her once more.

She finally comes to a halt before sighing and sitting herself back down in surrender.

"Okay fine, but if Sammy really did something to you then you are coming to my house. You shouldn't be here if Jack is letting him stay over." She says which I was grateful for.

"Gladly." I say as I limp on my hurt foot towards my closet to find some new clothes to wear.

I immediately throw on some leggings and a oversized sweatshirt before brushing my hair into a ponytail.

After grabbing a couple of things we both walk out my room before making our way downstairs. As I walk into the kitchen I immediately see both Jack and Sam, having me quickly put my head down as I didn't want to make eye contact with either of them.

"Hey babygirl." I hear Sammy call out, catching me slightly off guard.

I decide to just keep my head down and stay silent as I already knew he was most likely only speaking to me in order to get under my skin.

"Bitch? I'm talking to you." He says in an annoyed tone as the throws a dry piece of cereal in my direction, having it land beside me.

"Are you serious? Fuck off Sammy. Nobody even likes you here." Nina says, coming to my defense.

"Look who's talking." He says laughing slightly to himself.

"She's right. Fuck you. Why are you still even here?" I say as I grow a slight sense of confidence due to Nina's bold and fearless demeanor.

"Do you really want to say that to me right now?" Sammy questions as he looks at me with a serious look in his eyes.

"What do you want me to do Sam? Apologize? Because honestly, I think you should be the one to apologize." I continue as I think about how everything going to shit last night all stimulated from him.

I hear Jack chuckle off to the side, having me flicker my attention over to him to see that he was already staring over to me with a look that I couldn't quite make out.

"That's fine, let's see if you still feel that way come Monday." He says as he begins to grow amused.

"Anyways, we were just leaving." Nina says, interrupting our conversation as she pulls me with her out of the house.

As we walk down the driveway towards Nina's car, flashbacks of Jack and Sammy coming into my room last night begin to flood my mind. The look in Sammy's eye and the expression on jacks face cloud my thoughts as I begin to feel anxious and fearful all over again.

I can't believe Jack put his hands on me. Why would he do that?

Why would Sammy do and say all of those horrible things to me only just moments after I gave my virginity to him.

What did he mean when he said "let's see if you still feel that way come Monday" ?

Was that some type of threat?

Were they going to try and hurt me again?

My thoughts become interrupted by the sound of Nina urging me to get in the car as I stood on the outside of her passenger side door for quite some time now. As soon as I open the door and climb my way in I can't help the tears that start to fall.

"Nina, I'm scared. What the fuck are they gonna do to me on Monday?! Did you hear Sammy? Was that supposed to be some kind of threat? " I question as I begin to think the worst.

Why was Jack staring at me like that while we were in the kitchen?

Why did Jack seem so upset when he was speaking to me last night?

Why was he so quick to hurt me?

Would he help Sammy hurt me in some type of way come Monday?!

"Amber calm down. It isn't that serious. " Nina deflects in efforts to calm me down.

Maybe Jack was just drunk and didn't realize what was happening.

Maybe he didn't mean to hurt me like that.

Maybe he didn't understand how harshly Sammy was acting towards me.

Besides everyone had been drinking a lot last night. I'm sure nothing that severe could ever happen again.

"Your right, what's the worst that he can do to me." I say, pushing away my fears as I try to think positively.

"Hey! Maybe we can invite Mia over and have a girls night! It'll be fun to recover from our crazy night." She says, laughing light heartedly as she tries to change the subject.

My face instantly lights up in excitement as I think about relaxing with my two favorite people.

That's exactly what I need right now, a girls night. Something to take my mind off of everything that's happened.

"Definitely." I say in affirmation.

She smiles at me as she continues to drive before eventually pulling up to her house. I immediately get out of her car before following her into her house and up to her bedroom. As we walk further into the pink painted room I immediately take my shoes off before getting comfortable.

Nina then does the same before pulling out her phone to call mia and tell her the plans. They talk for only a few minutes, having Mia arrive shortly after with a small bag of popcorn and some candy.

"Jeez Amber. What the hell happened to you? Long night?" Mia asks sarcastically as she throws a pack of sour patch kids at me.

"Nothing really. But yeah, long night." I say nonchalantly as I catch the bag of candy mid air.

"Damn girl, looks like you've had the longest one by far ." she says jokingly as she sits herself down beside me before grabbing the remote in order to search for a movie for us all to watch.

"How about magic mike ?" Nina asks as the cover pops up on the screen

"Mmmm, I don't know. I've seen that one like three times." Mia explained in boredom as she quickly skips passed it.

"So? I've seen it at least 10. Channing is hot as fuck so it's worth it ." Nina exclaims vouching desperately for the movie. We all laugh out at her words before nodding our heads in agreement.

She's not wrong.

"Magic mike it is then." I chuckle as Mia goes back to play the movie, giving in to Nina's testimony.

We all grow silent before focusing our attention onto the screen, allowing ourselves to be entranced by Channings movements. After getting midway into the movie the feeling of my phone vibrating catches my attention, indicating that I had gotten a text.

Unknown: baby, u obviously want to go through hell on Monday with the way that your acting.

My eye brows immediately furrow together as I read his text before going to reply.

Me: honestly Sammy, i wish you would just leave me alone. You were the biggest mistake of my life.

I immediately bring my fingertips up to my mouth, chewing nervously on my nails as I await a response.

Unknown: is that right? You weren't saying that when you were moaning my name just yesterday. It's okay, keep acting helpless. It turns me on.

I immediately turn my phone off, not wanting to speak to him any further. My eyes focus back on the movie in front of me as I force myself to ignore sammy and his words but my anxiety wouldn't allow it.

As I sit on the edge of the bed beside mia I begin to feel my body start to shake involuntarily, having me immediately stand to go to the restroom as I didn't want to disrupt either of them.

"I'll be right back." I quickly say underneath my breath.

As I lock myself in the bathroom I immediately turn to face my semi panicked expression.

How did Sammy even get my number when Jack doesn't even have it?

I don't remember ever giving it to him at the party.

Why would Sammy text me saying that?

What could he possibly do to me on Monday?

He's already done so much why not just leave me alone?

Why are him and jack out to get me?!

Why me? What did I ever do to either of them? They both hate me for no reason.

Tears threatened to fall but I wouldn't let them. I refuse to shed another tear because of them. I refuse. I quickly wipe away the tears that brimmed my eyes before focusing on controlling my breathing.

"You know what, fuck Jack. Fuck Sammy. I didn't do shit to either of them so I'm not going to be scared of them." I say as I stare at myself in the mirror.

I walk my way out of the bathroom feeling slightly confident as I plaster a small grin on my face knowing that no matter what either of them did, I wouldn't allow them to ruin my day come monday like they did last night.