0.3

Amber lowkey a bitch

Amber's P.O.V

Walking away, I immediately turn to flick her off before making my way back into my room.

God, I can't stand her! Why did she have to be my mom out of all people? There's over 6 billion people in this world and I just had to get her.

"You're such a bitch." I hear Jack say from behind me.

I turn around at the sound of his voice to see him leaning against my doors frame.

"You think I don't already know that?" I question as I place a piece of gum into my mouth.

"You know you made her cry, right?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows.

I honestly couldn't help but laugh. The bitch cried, wow she's so pathetic.

"Why are you laughing?" He questions somewhat harshly.

"How can you not laugh? Gosh she's pathetic." I say trying to contain my laughter.

"She's pathetic? Look at you. Your the one who's pathetic." He says, scoffing at me as he shakes his head before walking out.

"That's not a very nice thing to say." I mock, not really caring for what he thinks.

My phone rings, interrupting my thoughts and without checking the caller I.D I immediately pick up, whilst waving jack out of my room.

"Party tonight hoe." Nina says through the phone, grabbing my attention.

Nina and I have been best friends since we were five, along with Mia. It's always just been us three. No one could ever break the bond that we have built, no matter how hard they try.

"What time?" I asked

"It starts at 8"

"Bitch that's in a hour, what the Fuck?" I say as I look over at my clock, realizing that I had barely any time to get ready.

"Well that sucks because your going, you don't really have a choice." She laughs.

"Who's party?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Um...sammy's" she said quickly.

She knows that I'm very infatuated with Sammy and that I always get nervous around him so why make me go? When he was here, I had a sudden burst of confidence that I doubt I would ever get again. I think my urge to annoy Jack completely surpassed any anxiety I typically feel around him in that moment.

"Well, then I'm not going." I sigh.

"Come on Amber, it's a party just go. It's not like he knows you like him so what's the problem? And plus Jack should be there so it should be less awkward if you decide to talk to him." She explains, seeming hopeful to change my mind.

"Nina you just don't understand, you get every guy you want. I don't. And if Jack's going to that party then I'm definitely not going. He's just going to ruin shit for me or try to embarrass me in some way." I explain whilst fidgeting with my nails.

"Well, since I'm your best friend it's my job to get you to overcome your fears so, therefore you're going. I'll be over in twenty. Be ready bitch. Oh and wear something sexy." She says before hanging up the phone without giving me the chance to protest.

I look at my now black screen in disbelief.

She really just hung up on me.

"Well shit." I chuckle to myself as I continue to look down at my phone.