0.2

So that's Amber for anyone who wanted to know. If this girl doesn't fit the image that you have for Amber in your head then totally disregard this.

Ambers P.O.V

"I know I'm sexy but you can stop staring." Jack says, breaking our eye contact as he makes his way upstairs.

"Don't flatter yourself!" I say underneath my breath as I follow behind him.

"What was that?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows as he turns to face me.

"Nothing, and don't fucking talk to me. Asshole!" I say, brushing past him.

He grabs onto my arm firmly before roughly pulling me towards him, causing me to nearly lose my footing.

"Didn't I tell you to respect me? You better learn that shit quickly, otherwise I'll have to make you." He says with anger clear in his tone.

"You sound fucking crazy. Actually, you know what? You are fucking crazy if you really think that I'm going to respect you. You, Jack Gilins. " I say, forcing myself to laugh at how ridiculous he was sounding.

"Respect is the last thing I'm going to give you. So go fuck yourself Jack."I finish, breaking free from his grasp and walking up to my room.

When I got to my room I immediately plug my phone up to the speaker before allowing my room to become filled with music.

Music was my escape from everything. I loved that it could take you away, allow you to escape reality.

And that's exactly what I needed right now.

An escape from reality.

I needed to get lost in my thoughts, lost in the lyrics filling my head. Lost from the fact that I was going to be living with Jack. Lost from the fact that Jack was going to become my Stepbrother.

"Can you fucking turn this shit down?" I heard a deep voice say

I could feel myself getting angrier by the second.

"Can you fucking knock? No. Okay then that's your answer. Now get the fuck out of my room!" I yelled.

"Who do you think you're talking to?" Jack asks as he brings himself closer to me

"You Jack. Who else? It's not like I'm talking to a ghost! Although, one second thought, I'd rather talk to that than speak to you." I say as I fake a smile and wave him goodbye.

"Listen bitch, you need to watch that little mouth of yours." He says as he takes another intruding step into my room.

"I don't HAVE to do anything." I say, standing my ground.

"Babygirl." He starts before having me cut him off.

"I'm not your babygirl, go get one of your many hoes and call them that." I say, growing irritated.

"Damn, are you like on your period or something ?" He asks obnoxiously.

Wow, such a man thing to say.

"No but you're on my last fucking nerve so go away." I say, gesturing for him to get out.

"No but you can come climb on my dick if you want." He says with a sly smirk against his lips.

"Your disgusting."

"Am I? Come on Amber, you know you want me. Just admit it already" He says as he walks further into my room.

"Go away Jack." I say placing a hand on his chest.

"Gladly. I wouldn't want to be near a slut like you anyway." He says, emphasizing his words as he begins walking out my room.

"Okay, bye asshole! I don't want your nasty diseases." I sneer.

"What the fuck did you just say?" He questions, furrowing his eyebrows as he turns around to face me.

"Did I stutter?." I scoff.

"Amber, you really don't want to piss me off." He threatens as he tightly grips onto me.

His grip was so tight that I couldn't help but to whimper out in pain. He looks down at me, smirking in satisfaction before letting go.

"Try me." He states, causing me to grow silent.

"That's what the fuck I thought." He laughs as he walks out my room, leaving my door open.

"Fuck you!" I yell as I slam the door behind him.

That's when I hear my mothers voice.

"Amber, we just walked in and you're already cursing and slamming doors?" I hear her yell.

I open my door and look down at her from the railing.

"Mom, stop acting like you care."

"I do care, why would you think I wouldn't?" She asks as she places her bag on the counter.

Why would I think that??

Is she serious???!

After everything, she's really asking me this?

"No mom, actually you don't. You act like you care, that's the difference. All you ever do is yell at me and tell me what a disgrace it is to have me as a daughter. You never listen to anything I have to say or take any of my feeling into consideration, ever! Your a fuck up of a parent and I see why dad left you." I yell.

My mother looks taken aback by my words as a small tear rolls down her face. But truthfully, I didn't feel bad. She was only looking for attention from her now husband.

Words cannot describe the hate I have for that woman.

"Why are you so mean to your mom?" Jack asks as he goes to give my mother a hug.

"Oh go fuck your self ." I sneer.

I hate her. They don't know the real her, I do and nobody could ever love the real her.