0.5

Amber's P.O.V

"Teach me a lesson? What do you mean?" I ask, looking up at him with curiosity.

He doesn't respond and instead continues to guide me up the stairs, causing my anxiety to spike along with my excitement. I follow close behind him, seeing as I had no idea where I was going in this huge and foreign house.

We soon come across an empty room having Sam quickly pull me into it before closing and locking the door behind us.

I stand there awkwardly, desperately waiting for him to do or say something.

"Take your clothes off." He says while looking down at me with a serious expression.

Wow, that's it?

He's not going to kiss me?

Or call me beautiful ?

Do I need to do something more to impress him?

"And if I don't?" I ask while stepping towards him, trying my hardest to be sexy and seductive.

I have no idea what I'm doing, I've only ever seen this type of stuff in the movies.

I hope I'm not making a fool of myself.

"You don't have a choice, it wasn't a question. It was a demand." He starts.

I obey, slowly taking off my clothes in efforts to tease him in the process.

"Fuck." He mutters lowly as he watches my movements.

I slowly strip myself of my clothing, making sure to sway my hips in the process. Once I was undressed and left in only my undergarments I begin to feel extremely self conscious.

I don't know what I'm doing, I've never done this before and the fact that I'm here with Sammy is making me feel even more on edge.

"I was going to go easy on you since this would be your first time. But you went and lied to me so now I have to do something about that" He smirks.

"You can't just lie to me and get away with it."

"Sorry." I say, feeling anxious as I begin to anticipate what's to come.

"Get on your knees." He states as he begins to unbuckle his belt.

I did as I was told and watched as Sam starts to strip. It was the best sight that anyone could ever see.

He looks so good from this angle.

He pulls his pants down, taking his boxers with them. His hard shaft slaps against his stomach as his pants fall to his ankle.

What am I even supposed to do with... that?

How is that even supposed to fit inside me?

Remembering what Mia told me to do in order to get a guy sexually aroused, I hesitantly wrap my small hands around him and begin to pump my hands; doing what I've seen in porn. He groans out from pleasure as I take him in my mouth, forcing his entire length down my throat. A string of different profanity's and moans to leave his lips as I feel myself start to choke from this foreign and semi-intrusive feeling.

He then grabs onto my hair before forcing me to take more of him in mouth, causing me to gag and for my eyes to water.

"Fuck." He mutters, pulling my head back and forth as he soon reaches his climax.

The warm, sticky substance seeps down my throat as he keeps me attached to him. He soon lets me go, having me quickly pull away as I begin to gasp for air.

He then pulls me up to my feet, having me stare up at him as I await for what to do next. Sammy's fixate on me before trailing down to my body as a smirk plays on his face. He pushes my body down onto the bed, causing my body to bounce off the mattress as I feel myself growing more excited.

"You have no idea how many things I want to do to you." He smirks as he brings himself over to me before leaving kisses on my neck.

A soft moan falls from my lips at his touch, having him immediately go to cover my mouth with his large hands.

"Shhhh." He says while gliding his fingers down my stomach, sending chills throughout my body.

My body shivers as I nod in response. He brings his hand down to my heat, applying pressure over the thin fabric before completely moving them to the side and plunging a finger into me without warning.

I gasp at the feeling as he begins to find a rhythm, pumping at a slow and comfortable rate. I bite my lip in efforts to control my moans as he adds another finger, increasing his speed.

"Uh...fuck!" I yelp as he curls his fingers into me, discovering new parts of my body that have never been reached.

"Shut the fuck up." He commands as he pumps faster causing me to bite down on my lip even harder as I have never been touched like this before.

He then replaces his fingers with his tongue as he goes to work wonders on me. It was a feeling so intense and euphoric that I just wanted to scream out but I knew that I couldn't. I knew that if I did, it would only make him more upset.

He pushes his tongue into my core, making me instantly gasp and arch my back at the amount of pleasure I was receiving.

I've never felt anything like it.

I groan out as he pushes my stomach down, forcing my back into its original position on the mattress. He then uses his free hand to grip onto my hip.

"Stay still." He says with his face still in my sensitivity, sending vibrations straight throughout my body.

I knew what he was doing, he was torturing me in the most pleasurable way possible and I was enjoying every second of it. I grip onto his hair, tightening my hold as I start to feel an unexplainable sensation building up within me.

"S-Sam." I stutter.

He smirks, watching as I become undone onto him.

"You taste so good, baby." He says as he put his fingers in his mouth, sucking any excess away as he watches me as I try to catch my breath.

He then proceeds to rip open a condom before placing it onto him and pushing himself into me.

It all happened so fast.

I immediately scream out in pleasure and shock as I squeeze my eyes shut to help cope with this intense feeling. He tightly grips onto my waist before pulling himself out of me, just to shove himself back in.

I cry out, feeling a small sense of pain shoot through me before immediately being replaced with pleasure. I bite my lip, tasting blood as his a deep pressure begins to build from deep within me. He continues to roughly thrust into me as I grip the sheets, trying not to allow any more sound to escape my now swollen lips.

His thrust starts to become more sloppy, having him reach his high only seconds after I reach mine. He lays his body down next to me, trying to control his breathing as I do the same. I lay there in complete shock, not knowing what do with myself next. Once he caught his breath he immediately stood before beginning to redress himself, not saying anything to me further.

"Thanks for that." Was the only thing he says before walking out the room leaving me completely naked and alone.

What just happened?