Chapter 6

Finn's POV

As everyone is having fun, enjoying the party.. I am sitting in my mini bar, drinking my beer alone. I thought people will reduce its number until reaching this late, but I guess Im wrong. 2:00 am but still they are here, drinking like there is no tomorrow, making out in every corner of the house, some are dancing and some are sleeping or both.

I saw Niko heading his way towards my direction, looking at me intently with a raise eyebrow. What's with the eyebrow?..as I ask myself in confusion.

"Hey dude, you are here alone?", asking me as if its not that obvious.

"Yeah..as you can see obviously".

"And why is that anyway?", asking me curiously.

"What's with the question dude. Get straight to the point". I snap at him but he remain calm and compose. That's Niko for you.

"Well, lets start from the very name FINN DIEL FURTOSO..that alone screams something..and that something includes girls..does it ring a bell dude?". , and Niko grin sheepishly at me.

"Yeah..yeah..I get your point dude.. its just that Im not in the mood."

"Ohh..ohh.." he whistle .."so the ultimate playboy is a moody huh..Im wondering where I've been all this time to know nothing about it".

"You've been banging up with girls all this time..thats why". , and I laugh myself out, changing the topic.

Im starting to shiver, not with the cold beer Im drinking nor due to the aircon inside the house. Maybe because Im just nervous where the topic will leads to, if he insists doing so.

"We've been banging girls all this time dude..and Im still is..so what happen to you..as in seriously?".

True to his word, Im reading a serious expression on his face.

"Im still is..just dont see my standards in any girls here".

"Ok..explainations accepted..I don't see mine right now either", he smile as he drink his own beer.

A girl is talking with one of our team mate right behind us, that catches my attention. The girl wearing a black dress, black shoes and clutching her black pouch. My gaze focus on her more than necessary. She reminds me of a certain girl weeks ago.. Jenna specifically. Jenna wore all in black that night when I met her and that includes, dress, accesories, pouch and shoes.. One reason that I like her is Im seeing myself in her, and another is of making me smile.

I didn't know I did smile to myself when Niko beside me mention it.

"What's with the smile dude.. don't tell me you like that girl Kevin is talking to?", as he trail his gaze to the one Im looking at.

"She's pretty but not my type.. she's just remind me of someone", as I continue drinking my beer.

"And who is this someone exactly?"

I dont want to tell him about Jenna. I want to find her first or better yet wait for her call. It needs to be a secret atleast until we will meet again. I dont know, maybe I just need some love life privacy right now. Love life privacy? Where do I get it from? I dont have a love life to begin with and Im an open book to everyone specially with regards to my reputation..so privacy is out of the question.

And, thinking of meeting her again makes me hopeless. Where will I find her when I dont have any clue where to start with. Dont have home address, phone numbers or even a school address. My only consolation for not losing hope is she had my number and that any minute she will call, if perhaps she will.

"Oohh wait dude..don't tell me this certain girl whoever she is...is the mere reason why you're spacing out".

The way Niko said it, he is not confirming anything but stating a fact giving me no chance to deny it.

"Whatever!".