#6.5 Private Sessions (Gildarts X OC) Part 2

Gildarts' POV

"No." She pouted.

"Why not? I mean.. look at the bulge! You must be turned on because of me." She bent over to touch it, showings have me just how big her breasts were. F cup. She stroked the tent in my pants and I couldn't help but get harder. She leaned back again, and I stared at her stance. Her long, pale legs were spread out, showing her glistening pussy lips. He blonde hair flowed around her enormous breasts. I watched her nipples turn dark and stiff in the cold air.

"Come on, Mr. Clive. I know you want me. No one can reject me. I know you're big, bigger than any guy that's ever fucked me before, and I bet you aren't even fully hard yet." She grabbed her boob, groping it, letting her other hand trail down to her opening. She played with herself, giving me a sexy show. Her fingers dove in and out, and she moaned uncontrollably. I felt my cock twitch and harden a little more. She was right, I was only half-hard. I didn't make a move though, and only watched her pleasure herself. She let out a loud moan and came, her clear liquid dripping out onto my desk. She leaned back onto her hands, spreading her legs wider, showing me just how much she wanted me.

"Please Mr. Clive...fuck me senseless. Ravish me! I need you in me!!!" She begged and I got up. I took a step closer and she smiled in victory. She reached out and unzipped my pants, sliding my cock out of my underwear. She gasped at the size. It was unusually large. I saw her smirk, thinking she was going to get fucked everyday by my dick. She then got off my desk and knelt down, taking my member in between her huge mounds. I savored the feeling of her soft skin around my cock and hard tips touching my balls. She used her boobs to massage me and I soon came, my cum splashing all over her. She stood up.

"Mr. Clive, you cum so much...I can't wait till you cum in me..down there..." She leaned into me, grinding her hips into my erect cock. I picked her up and slammed her onto the table, forcefully ramming into her, going hilt deep. I thrusted at an animalistic speed, enjoying her tight, hot entrance. She came, squirting her juices onto my dick. I kept going, hitting her G-spot.

"Mr. Clive! You're so big!! You're so deep in me! Ah!" She came and her folds clamped onto my rod. I let go and came, letting out my hot seed into her.

"Mr. Clive, you're so good!" She bent over the my desk, shoving her ass towards me.

"Fuck me more!" I obeyed and slid into her, finding it hard to penetrate her butthole. I finally made it in and started to thrust slowly, soon going back to fast. She screamed in pleasure and came, her juices dripping down her legs. I came too, letting my cum gush into her.

"Ahhhh Mr. Clive. You're amazing! I'm so happy we are doing this everyday! I'll be back tomorrow! If you can't wait though, my address is 000 FairyTail St. I live alone, and we'll get another 12 hours. I'll be waiting~!" She pranced out the door, not even noticing that her shirt was completely unbuttoned, showing off her breasts. But it probably didn't matter, since most guys would have already seen the pair. I looked my cum-covered cock and sighed.

Now I had to plan for 2 private sessions everyday.