Old Self

"J-Jackal?"

Jackals evil smirk widened "the one... and only" Jackal pushed off the door frame and walked closer towards Lucy, "you left for quite some time... much more than a few days, huh Blondie?" his smile vanished, his face turned grim and dark "Two. Fucking. Months" Lucy stepped back, she needed to escape "Jackal, let me explain-" Jackal snarled in response "didn't you hear me? Two fucking months!" Lucy frowned "listen Jackal, its not my fault!" Jackal stopped walking, all emotion drained from his face, he suddenly burst out into laughter "kukukuku! What a pathetic fucking excuse!" Lucy stepped back until she felt herself hit the front door, she continued to stare at Jackal as she searched for the door handle. Her hand wrapped around it, but Jackals hand landed on top, "oh no, nu uh" he muttered "can't let you get away, now can I?" Jackal leaned towards Lucy, "can't have you running away again" Lucy turned away, what's wrong with him? He's turned back into the insane psychopath he was when they first met.

He grabbed Lucy's face, forcing her to face him "listen closely," Jackal leaning in so close there noses touched "from now on, you're mine Lucy heartfilia" Jackal let go of Lucy's face "w-what?" he giggled "don't worry, I'll explain later" he grabbed Lucy's head and brought it forward, "sweet dreams" he slammed Lucy's head back onto the door, knocking her out. she fell limp, the darkness consuming her, the last thing she heard was Jackals hideous laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Next Day ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu and Happy rushed t Lucy's house, Erza didn't let the two go yesterday, since Lucy apparently had a lot of 'unpacking' to do. "Oi! Luce!" Natsu called up to Lucy's window. Happy picked him up and flew him to the window, they already knew it was open, so they busted inside, "he Luce! We're here-" Natsu's grin dropped as he looked at the room around him, it was a disgrace. Broken photo frames, things knocked over, a few holes in the wall "Luce! Luce!" "Lushi!" veins popped out of Natsu's head in rage "Lucy!"

He smashed the door open and rushed downstairs, he smelt around, there was a slight smell, one was Lucy's, but the other smelt the opposite of hers. It was so familiar, the person was on the tip of his tongue. "That bastard!" Natsu remembered the guy, Jackal. Natsu stared in horror. Everything was trashed. Then something caught his attention. He walked up to the front door and examined it and smelt it. There was a small red mark there, blood. It looks like her head got slammed against it. "Fuuuuckkk!!!" Natsu started to trash the room even more himself in rage. "Natshu! stop! We have to tell everyone!" Happy stated as he picked the enraged dragon slayer up.

"When I find the bastard, I'm gonna snap his spine and make sure he never harms anyone again!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lucy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"uhh" Lucy mumbled as she sat herself up, the back of her head was pounding, she was in a small room, it looked really old, cracks in the wall, dusty etc. There were two windows it the room, Lucy stood up and looked out one window, she saw Jackal outside, it looked like he was looking for something, "opportunity!" Lucy held her arms out "Taurus form!" Lucy awaited for the flash of golden lights to go off around her.

Nothing, Lucy stared down at herself in disbelief, she was still in her normal clothes "what!? Loke form!" Once again, nothing. A weird buzzing noise came from her arm. It was a dark grey colour with small blue lights on it. "Don't tell me..." she tried to rip it of, but the thing zapped her "ack!" she held her hand in pain and whimpered softly, it stopped her from using magic. She quickly ran to the other window, opposite of the one Jackal was behind, she used her bare hands and smashed it open, she punched with one hand and kept her mouth closed with the other. She whimpered even more as she felt her hand break through the window, getting a few shards stuck in her knuckles. Sadly she had not choice.

She tried kicking the rest of the glass off, once she succeeded, she slipped through the window, getting cut a few times. As soon as her feet hit the ground she took off running, "where the hell am I?" Lucy asked herself as she searched around, was she even in Magnolia? She sped through the bushes and trees, she was in a dark forest. She smiled as she thought of being back home with all her friends.

"Blondie!?" She heard a voice she dreaded to hear, Jackals voice. "What the? What the actual fuck!?" his voice made her run faster, no way could she let herself be caught by this bastard. "Run all you want Blondie, just remember, you belong to me!" I heard awful cackling "just look at the back of your right hand"

Jackals P.o.v~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slammed the door open as I heard a smashing from inside the room, "Blondie!" I yelled, the room... was fucking empty! "Arghhh, fuck! Fuck!" I screamed, that sneaky little whore! I rushed out of the small, run down cabin "Blondie!", I saw a few footprints and shards of glass on the ground. "What the? What the actual fuck!?" I yelled as I clenched my fists, when I get my hands on her,she's gonna get it! I smirked "Run all you want Blondie, just remember, you belong to me!" I let out a cackle "just look at the back of you're right hand." I took a whiff of the air, I smelt her sweet scent, "ah, so you went that way huh?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lucy~~~~~~~~~

Back of my right hand? what did he mean? I continued to run as I lifted my right hand and examined the back of it, I immediately stopped dead in the tracks. I felt my eyes widen, I felt sick. My once beautiful pink guild mark was now mutilated, it looked like someone had gotten a knife and cut it.

'J' I read out in disgust, I let out a, ear wrenching screech. The J obviously stood for 'Jackal' he marked me as his. I turned my hand away in horror. Tears stung at my eyes, the mark that resembles my family had been destroyed. I heard footsteps behind me "Blondie! Oh little Blondie" I froze in terror, "come out my little fairy, if you do I might hold back a bit from hurting you~" as stupid as it was to do, I took off running again, he more than likely knew where was now. "I can hear you~" I sobbed out knowing he would catch me now, something grabbed me and tackle me down I screamed "stop it Jackal!" I tried to shove him off I punched and kicked as much as I could "ack! Fucking bitch!" I felt a harsh punch being sent across my face "now you shut up!" He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me and himself up "eek! Stop!" I screeched in pain as I felt my hair being forcefully ripped out.

He ignored me as he dragged me back to the old cabin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He threw me into a different room this time, this room was slightly bigger and had now windows, the only source of light was a shitty little light bulb that hung from the ceiling. He grabbed me by the neck and held me down, "now, now my little fairy" he smirked evilly "how about a little 'punishment' for trying to run away from me?" I sobbed as tears fell down my cheeks "don't worry, it'll be fun!" his grasp on my neck tightened "this'll teach you not to mess with me, bitch!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, this is more than likely my darkest story I have created so far. I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)