Why!?

Hey everyone!

Merry Christmas!! I hope you all have an amazing day! If you want, comment down below what you got for Christmas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He continued to softly kiss my head while I just sat there, too tired and worn out to fight back. "Natsu..." I whispered softly, my best friend, Natsu popped up into my mind.

"What was that!?" Jackals grip on me tightened to the point it began to really hurt. "Don't you dare utter the name of another man, especially him!" 

I refused to nod and listen to him, "no" he shoved me away from him "stop hurting me!" I screamed at him as he tried to slap me, I somehow managed to catch his hand, "just stop!"

"Never! Not until you learn to listen!" He threw a punch my way,but I caught his fist.

We both struggled "Jackal! Why do you treat me this way!? Why!? Tell me!" I shoved him away from me and stood up. I clenched my very sore fists. "Answer me you bastard!" I yelled walking up to him.

No fear in me, all that had turned into anger. "I said tell me!" even though he was much taller than me, I grabbed his shoulders and shook them, trying to get some sense into him. "Why!? Why!? Why!?"

"Its really simple why..." he grabbed my hands. "Isn't obvious why?"

He bowed down to my height, softly grabbing my chin.

"Its because I love you..." 

I let out a loud scream of frustration "Don't you fucking get it!? You don't love me! What you're doing to me isn't love!" I shoved him backwards. I usually don't cuss, but I was so angered.

"You know, I cant wait until my friends come to save me! Its going to be great seeing you get the shit beaten out of you!" I kept on shoving him until he hit the wall.

"You're starting to piss me off Blondie, I'd stop if I were you" he muttered dangerously "yeah well, you aren't me!" I punched his stomach hard, he bent over in pain. I shrieked as my blown up fist made contact with his stomach.

It really hurt. 

"you bitch! Learn your place!" He kicked me in the stomach, small droplets of blood flew out of my mouth. I fell to the ground.

I was too tired to even try to get up. My stomach was now aching while the tears weld up in my eyes "please... Just let me go..." I whispered desperately.

My mind was so broken, I felt as if I was no longer sane, I had no idea how long I have even been here for. Everything was a blur.

"I want to go home... Please" I slowly sat up to see Jackal crouching in front of me, his hand travelled to the back of my neck, he pulled me forward.

He placed his lips onto mine and softly kissed me. Once again my broken mind felt the need for love, I need a part of me to feel good. The desperation was too much for me too handle.

Slowly I kissed back, imagining Jackal as someone I loved. 

Suddenly I realised what I was doing and shoved him away from me. "Leave me alone..."

He let out a long sigh and stood up "sure..." as he walked away, I was sure I heard him let out a sob. He was crying? But why? He loved seeing me like this... right?

Or is there something much more to the demon I hated...

Jackals POV

I felt pathetic, the tears collected up in my eyes and sipped down my face. That girl... what is she doing to me? Is what she's saying true? I don't know what to believe any more, she already lied to me once.

Maybe for now I should just try to make her love me... She will one day... eventually.

I'll break her down! I'll make her love me!!

 "I...Just... want someone to love... me..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu's POV 

We ran as fast as we could towards the train station, following Loke on our mission to save Lucy.

"So he took Lucy to a whole other village huh?" Gray muttered as we all waited impatiently for the train to arrive.

The whole time I was just thinking of Lucy. "When will the damn train get here!? I think it would be easier if we just head there ourselves" I groaned out annoyed. "Natsu please, just try to keep calm" Erza asked him in a calm voice that was mixed with a bit of frustration.

"Please Erza! When will the train get here!" I almost screamed, getting a few looks from people. "Erza when will the train arrive!? We do have to get there as soon as possible" Gray began to complain too now.

"Luckily, it just arrived" Gray and I turned to the train, me being desperate to find Lucy, I practically threw  myself onto the train.

Everyone else rushed in behind me.

Loke closed his eyes as if he was trying to sense where Lucy was "hm... It seems for the last few days she hasn't moved, she has stayed in the same area.

"So if they both stay in that same area it will be easy for us to find them."

"Okay, so far so good, if Lucy stays in the same area and we get there early, we'll find them both and bring Lucy home!" Gray happily called out, glad that so far everything was going good and that it seemed likely they would find Lucy.

"Don't worry Lucy, We're coming to bring you home!"