I Hate You!

Hey guys! I just wanted you to check out my good friend Anime-Gurl she is an amazing writer with a great Jackal x Lucy story (Sorry, but I do love you) Its amazing, please check it out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up, once again in the darkness, I immediately remembered what happened previously, the tears began to collect in my eyes.

Never before in my life have I ever felt so disgusting, the tears continued to roll down my cheeks. I rubbed my neck that ached like no tomorrow, but the pain between my legs was far worse. 

My swollen bottom lip was bleeding and my left cheek was sore after he slapped me. That bastard!  

"Oi, Blondie!" I trembled as I heard his voice, what did he want now!?

The door to my filthy room opened and standing there was him. 

"I personally think you look better the way you are, but here" he tossed Lucy's ripped up and shredded clothing, she snatched it off the ground. She turned around and slipped her bra on, her other clothes weren't even worth wearing. 

"Now get out" I muttered dangerously, footsteps echoed throughout the room towards me. I squeezed my eyes shut as he lowered himself towards me. I could feel his hot breath on my ear, "so, Blondie, wanna go for a round 2?" My eyes shot open as I crawled away from him "No!" His lip began twitching and he soon burst out into laughter, "Don't worry, I'm not in the mood anyway" his smirk turned into a hideous scowl "but remember what I said before, if you ever pull a stunt like that again, I will not hesitate to put you through it again."

His scowl softened and he reached for my lip, "heh, I really got you good there, didn't I?" I turned my head away from him, he roughly grabbed my chin and turned me towards him "but who knows, maybe if I just feel like doing it and I'll have my way with you" I shook myself away myself away from him in disgust 'you're sick!" Jackal laughed as he crawled towards me "I'll take that as a compliment."

Normal P.O.V

Jackals eyes were still full of lust and want, they were dark and dull. Lucy dragged herself away from him as much as she could, not wanting to go through all that sick torture again.

She crawled backwards until her back hit the cold wall, he took this opportunity and pinned her against it by her neck. Lucy yelped as he tightly held her aching neck, making it feel worse.

He planted his lips on hers roughly, she whimpered softly, he kissed her softly, but it got rougher. He would bite her lip every now and then, he could taste her sweet red blood in his mouth.

Lucy lifted up her arms and pushed against his shoulders "you can't stop me, Blondie" Jackal whispered to her as their lips parted. He sat on her so it was harder for her to struggle, he began to lower himself to her neck, he sunk his teeth into her soft flesh and nibbled at it. Lucy bit her lip, attempting to stop whatever noise she was going to make, 'maybe if I stay quiet, he'll leave."

Jackal was now getting annoyed that she wasn't making any noises, all there she would utter were very, very small whimper noises. "The fuck!? What's wrong with you!?" He bit into her shoulder harshly, she cried out in pain, not being able to hold it in.

"That's it, I just gotta be rougher with you, don't I?" He began groping her, making her cry out.

"Well, I'm done" Jackal muttered as he stood up, but then quickly bent back down. "You're mine" he cupped her face, wiping away the forever flowing tears. He planted a soft kiss against her soft lips.