Pain

Lucy cried out in pain as another explosion hit her injured body. Jackal continued to glare down at the girl as he felt pleasure in being able to torture someone.

 It had been a while since he had done so, her screams were music to his ears, he picked the girl up and brought her closer to his face. "Try escaping me again, and this is what your punishment shall be" he chucked the girl back to the floor like nothing but a rag doll.

 Lucy sobbed as she curled herself up into a ball. "Jackal, please let me me explain" she slowly sat up only to be kicked back down again by the ruthless murderer "I don't wanna hear your bullshit, anyone would say anything just to get themselves out of situations like this, trust me, I know from experience" Lucy wailed while she clutched her aching stomach. Jackal burst out into a fit of sinister giggles, "I'm gonna make you go through the pain I went through after you abandoned me."

"Your mine forever" he whispered as he bent down to Lucy, "forever" he picked her up and held her in his muscular arms, he grew his claws out and started scratching 'j's all over Lucy body, she trembled and whimpered at every stroke of his needle like claws, he started to lower his head down to her neck, biting it roughly, causing her to wail in agony, she struggled against the demon who held her, "stop!" he ignored her pleads and continued to bite her neck, leaving marks and allowing blood to trickle out of the bite wounds.

 The situation was hopeless, Lucy couldn't use magic, nor could she fight back against the demon. She had to at least try.she lifted up her arms and placed them on his shoulders, he didn't notice as nibbled on her now swollen flesh.

 She pushed with all her might, surprising the demon and shoving him away slightly. He gave her a hard slap across the face. "Bitch!" He shoved the girl to the ground and stood up. "We'll continue this tomorrow" he then gave the girl a monstrous grin as he left the room, locking the door behind him. Lucy picked herself up and walked towards the corner of the room. Her clothes were torn, she  felt disgusting, she rubbed her aching neck after he assaulted her. His voice rang in her ears "your mine, forever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu's fist slammed onto the table in anger, he was going to kill Jackal. "Don't worry Natsu, we're gonna find her, we've sent out search parties and pretty much the whole guild" Gray said " come one man, we gotta go find Erza, we have to go search with her, she'll be pissed if you don't come now" Gray wiped his sweat away, he had to wipe away tears of worry along with the sweat, Erza was just as angry, she swore to kill Jackal if he had even laid a hand on Lucy. No, Erza would kill him anyway. 

The two headed out to help search. 

"Erza!" Gray called out to the scarlet haired girl, she turned to greet the two, her lip twitched in anger. "Hurry, we must leave now" the mighty mage ordered and headed off, the other two trailing behind her. Natsu continued to mutter how he was going to 'beat the shit' out of Jackal while Gray had a look of worry mixed with anger. 

"Its getting dark" Erza growled, obviously annoyed "perfect!" sarcasm drenched in her voice. 

Only Natsu remembered Jackal since he was the only on to encounter him out of the three, Natsu gave a description to Erza and Gray.

"Shoulder length blonde hair, golden eyes, weird spots around his one visible eye, oh! And his left eye is hidden behind his hair, he looks like a cat dog thing with ears and a tail. He also smells like blood and death itself."

 Gray nodded with a slight shudder, Erza gave him a simple nod.

"What if they aren't even in Magnolia?" Gray asked in a slightly panicky voice. Natsu's fists tightened, the thought of them not even being in Magnolia terrified him. Yes he had a good nose, but its out strong enough to sniff them out from another town.