Chapter 3

"Wait, so we are actually long lost princesses?" Katsa asked in awe.

   "Yes, you are." The dragon rider replied. "Come with us to see your kingdom, to see how things are now. The kingdom misses you two dearly."

   "Okay, then lead the way." 

   So the two sisters and their pets go on their way to The Shimmering Falls, their former home.    

   "What happened to you two? You have been missing for a very long time, since about a couple years ago." A dragon rider said. 

   "We honestly don't know. We woke up and we were lost or something, I don't remember. How many of you are there and what are your names?" Princess Shimmer asked. 

   "There are 7 of us, and I am Mark." He had blonde hair. 

   "He is Doug." Doug had black hair. 

   "This is Max." Max had brown hair. 

   "This is Peter." He had orange hair. 

   "And I am Prince Dusk." He had gold like hair, and Katsa liked the look of him dearly. 

   "This is Allen." He had black and brown hair and Hellen liked him. 

   "This is Scott." He had cloudy hair. 

   "Have you meet Wintersnow yet?" Hellen asked. 

   "Wait, you mean Princess Wintersnow, your sister?" Mark said. 

   "Wait, Wintersnow is our sister?" Katsa and Hellen both asked at the same time. 

   "Yes, she is, and here we are at the castle!" Prince Dusk said, pointing at a lovely castle. The place was shimmering, bright with colors gold, sliver, and white. The sisters couldn't believe their eyes at the sight. Katsa almost fell off of Midnight.