Chapter 24

When Shimmer was done grooming Silverpaw's fur she had beautiful shiny white fur that looked like the moon,she had her claws painted light blue to match her beautiful sparkly dress. The dress had a bow on the side with a diamond in the center,it was draped over her back and when to her back paws,the middle seams had sparkles on it the top half was half see through with a plain blue cloth underneath the dress with was on her back. Shimmer added a plain blue bracelet on Silverpaw's left front ankle to make the set complete. "Ok now let's show Dusk what a little grooming time can do"Shimmer said. Shimmer let Silverpaw to the waiting room across the hall where Dusk was waiting on a couch all stretched out watching tv. "Ready to see the results of what I can do?"Shimmer asked. "Ok let's see the results"he answered back. Shimmer opened the door and stepped in and let Silverpaw enter into the room. "Wow impressive!"he exclaimed completely in awe and what Shimmer did. Silverpaw crossed the room and did the poses and the walk that they practiced after they picked out the dress. It was two in the morning when they finished the fashion show of the gorgeous blue dress that Silverpaw had on. "Hey early birds"Allen said coming into the room while Shimmer was getting the hanger off the hinge it was hanging on in the grooming room while Silverpaw was sitting on the table and Dusk in a chair. "Hey Allen"Dusk said. "Nice dress Silverpaw"Allen said. "What you doing up this early Allen?"Shimmer asked. "I came to see what you guys were doing I couldn't sleep and Stormfly is behind me"he said. "How did you find us?"Silverpaw asked. "Allie told us"Stormfly said while Shimmer was putting the dress on the hanger and hanging it up. "Well while your here wanna get your hair styled?"Shimmer asked. "Sure"they said. "And Silverpaw want another grooming and a cute dress?" Shimmer asked. "I have a idea Shimmer"Dusk said. "What?" Shimmer asked. "You can put on a fashion show and Allie can be he judge and Allen and I can watch"he said. "That's a great idea!"Shimmer exclaimed excitedly. Dusk and Allen went to get Allie while Stormfly and Silverpaw sat down. "Hey Allie we need you"Allen said. "Ok"Allie said. "Will you be the judge of Shimmer's fashion show it would be a huge thing to her if you were the judge"Dusk replied. "Ok I will do it"she replied and followed Dusk and Allen back to the room. "Ok I'm going to do a French braid on you Stormfly and I'm going to put some shine on that fur of yours Silverpaw"Shimmer said styling Stormfly's hair. "Ok your hair is done Stormfly now your turn Silverpaw"Shimmer said. While Shimmer was putting shine spray and brushing Silverpaw's fur Allen,Dusk and Allie were talking about what they think Shimmer was designing for Stormfly and Silverpaw. "I think she's going to have Stormfly in a silver dress and Silverpaw in a light blue dress"Allie said. "I think she is going to have Stormfly in a red dress and Silverpaw in a pink dress"Allen said. "I think Stormfly is going to be in a light pinkish pale dress and Silverpaw in a moonlight ghost dress"Dusk said. "Ok now for your makeup Stormfly and Silverpaw time for new nail polish"Shimmer said applying some yellow eyes shadow to Stormfly. "This is fun"Stormfly said while Shimmer was doing mascara. "Ok now your makeup is done so you both are getting nail polish Stormfly yours is yellow to match your yellow dress and yours Silverpaw is a moonlight white ghost dress. When they finished getting dressed they looked amazing. "It's show time" Shimmer said. "Thanks for being patient and now it's show time"Shimmer said. First to go was Stormfly in her yellow dress. After Stormfly went it was Silverpaw's turn. They watched as Stormfly and Silverpaw stood side by side in their gorgeous dresses.