Chaper 11

"Wow, you both are incredibly strong in magic." the boys said.

   "Actually, Shimmer gave me a necklace that duplicates her magic, only in a weaker form." said Stormfly. 

   The necklace was sliver and yellow with white sparkles. 

   "Well it's nothing really," said Shimmer. 

   "Yes it is, now can you get us out of here please darling?" said Dusk.

   "Oh, sorry, stand back." said Shimmer.

   Then she used her magic to rip the door out of the wall, and tossed it aside. 

   "Thanks," the boys said. 

   "Let's go kick some imposter butt." said Stormfly. 

   They raced to the top and found the imposters in Shimmer's room. 

   "Okay, out right now." said Shimmer. 

   Then she tossed them out the window, where they fell three floors down and were destroyed. 

   "Okay, let's get back to our chambers and rest. I'm tired." said Stormfly. 

   "Okay. Night sis."  the sisters said to each other.

   "Hey Shimmer?" Dusk calls. 

   "Yes Dusk?" 

   "I was wondering if I can start calling you babe." He says. 

   "Sure, I don't mind, as long as it's between the two of us."

   From there on out, they started calling each other babe. They even started doing it in public, and they didn't care who heard or saw, as long as they had each other they were the happiest people in the universe.