Chapter 14

"Hey there was no need to freak out you know" said Dusk. "Well you were gone for a long time and I got worried" said Shimmer. So they start walking back to their chamber agin and when they were about to go in because Shimmer's new dress had been delivered to her chamber Stormfly ran down the hall screaming Shimmer. "Shimmer no matter what you do don't touch water for the rest of the day and don't use magic"said Stormfly. "Why not"said Shimmer. "Because Allen put a spell on us and it only last of 2 hours"said Stormfly. "How did he even get magic"said Shimmer. "Well when I was on my way here to see your dress he walked up to me and kissed me and he took my necklace and casted a spell on us for 2 hours saying if we touch water or use magic for 2 hours we will lose our magic for 2 days" said Stormfly. "What that lying trader I will get him and to bad to sad for him I can resist and control those types of spells  they have no effect on me and now let's go get him and teach him a lesson that he will never forget" said Shimmer. "What come on now I can't get in on the fun" said Stormfly. "Oh yes you can" said Shimmer and she handed Stormfly a sword. "Now let's go kick some Allen butt" said Stormfly and they found Allen in the practicing room. "I believe you have something that belongs to my sister Allen" said Shimmer. But before Allen could respond Shimmer stunned him and then they all charged and captured Allen. "I will take this back now trader, cheater, backstabbing, liar"Stormfly said but Shimmer cut her off before she could finish. "Let's go" said Shimmer.