Chapter 7

Ding ding ding!

   The dinner bell rang. Katsa, Hellen, and Wintersnow all head down to dinner in their royal dresses. Katsa was in a shimmering white dress with sparkles on it. Hellen was in a sea blue dress with sparkles on the bottom hemline. Wintersnow was in a hot pink dress with yellow sparkles on the neckline. 

   Meanwhile, Icestorm is outside keeping watch. A wolf appeareds in front of her. 

   "Hello. I am Whirlwind, and I wish to speak to Princess Shimmer. It is extremely urgent." she said. 

   "If you wish to speak to them, then follow me to Princess Shimmer." Icestorm said. 

Icestorm leads Whirlwind to Princess Shimmer.

   "Here she is." Icestorm said. 

   "Princess Shimmer, I have news for you. I was sent by The Dusk Clan to help protect you and your sisters from the powerful and dangerous Lord Howler from the world beyond. If you enter the Lord's kingdom, you will never return alive. I am at your service, and I will remain by your side 24/7." Whirlpool said. 

   "Even when when I am in the bath?" Princess Shimmer said.

   "Hey who said I was a boy? I am a girl." Whirlpool said.

   "Wait you are a girl?" Shimmer said.

   "Correct" Whirlpool said.

A maid comes up to them.

   "Your Royal Highness, it is time for you to go to your chamber and get some rest. Dinner will be sent to your chamber right away." said one of the maids. 

   "Hey, honey, I will go with you. I was commanded to be by your side 24/7." said Prince Dusk. "And can I ask you something?"

   "Go ahead. I'm an open book," Shimmer said. 

   "Will you be my girlfriend?"

 "Yes!"