Epologe

They began walking out one by one striking poses and walking off. After the show was over they all lined up and curtsied. Later that day. Shimmer was in her room with her sister Stormfly after dinner when the boys walked in got on their knees and proposed to the girls. They squealed loudly and jumped into their open arms screaming yes. They wedding day jumped up on them faster than they expected. Shimmer and Stormfly stood in their wedding dresses bouncing on their toes with excitement hardly able to contain how excited they were. The music started playing and they began walking down the isle with Silverpaw at Shimmer's side giving everyone a toothy wolf smile. When they reached the end of the isle the boys held out their hands and they took their hands. "Shimmer and Dusk, Allen and Stormfly" the priest began. "We've gathered here today to join these wonderful couples in marriage, Dusk and Allen repeat after me." "Do you Dusk/Allen take Shimmer/Stormfly to be your wife, to care and nourish, to love in sickness and in health, to stay by your side with my everlasting love." The priest said. "I do" they said. "Do Shimmer/Stormfly take Dusk/Allen to be your husband, to care and nourish, to love in sickness and health, to stay by your side with my everlasting love"the priest. "I do" they said. "You may kiss the bride" he said. They lifted up their vials and kissed them. "I now pronounce you husband and wife" he said.